Kings Beat Bulls In Chicago After Being Down 35 In The Second Half

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^ if hes a bum then y is he still in ur avy?
laugh.gif

I'm not gunna abandon him in his darkest hour lol.

went to bed a lil early tonight with the
pimp.gif
face going just got up to see wat they did and i see a L
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bulls Press Conference announcing a firing tomorrow morning? Yes? No?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bulls Press Conference announcing a firing tomorrow morning? Yes? No?
We have to, this doesn't make any sense. Words cannot describe how i feel right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im here to say that 99.9 percent of you kings fans did not see this comeback because u already thought it was over and turned it off so dont front.. so i suggest you see the replay right now.
I watched the game. I'm a die-hard Kings fan. I also watched them go 17-65 last year lol. Don't underestimate us Kings fans.

lol Derrick Rose is not a natural born leader! And with his intelligence deficit, he's not gonna learn how to be one either!

Tyreke!!
pimp.gif

If this doesnt get Vinny del Negro fired. I dont know what will. Bulls are terrible this year. This just sums up what kind of season we are having

Tyreke Evan's showed more emotion in last night game then rose has in his career

Why cant Rose play and show emotions like he did vs the Celtics
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

35???
eek.gif

And in the second half?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wheretheydothatat??
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Bulls only scored 10 points in the 4th quarter
roll.gif
roll.gif

The bulls are terrible this season, and major props to the kings, Evans is looking past being the truth right about now

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

A HUGE part of why we won was Brockman.
Now that is funny.

I never understand why anyone would yell at the television though. No matter how well your team is playing...

really? that's stupid...I've never met any huge sports fan that doesn't yell his *$% off during games..Or what, are you too good to yell?*%#*%..
co-sign...just dont pay attention to him...i yell at the TV all the ...im yelling at the players and ive lost my voice during the comeback againstthe blazers in game 7 and that comeback against the ny giants in the 02 wildcard game
pimp.gif

Hopefully a Top 5 pick for the Bulls and a major singing this offseason. Plus, getting rid of Vinny is a good idea. Give me Ed Davis and DWade with Pooh andNoah and I don't care about anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom