"Kings" on NBC: Anybody Watch This?

Can't wait for the next episode... I seriously got chills when he waved the bloody sheets.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Wow....the King tried to have his own son killed because he was ashamed of him.

"Is yous mad cuz yo son is a #$*?"
roll.gif

friday-after-next-7.jpg
laugh.gif

finally got around to watching this show i gotta admit its more than dope i really do hope it doesnt get cancelled

Had a chance to watch the second episode on NBC last night for those of u who have not checked this show out seriously peep at least the first episode joint iscrazy.... but i did my reaseach and it really looks like cancellation is right around that corner

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Had a chance to watch the second episode on NBC last night for those of u who have not checked this show out seriously peep at least the first episode joint is crazy.... but i did my reaseach and it really looks like cancellation is right around that corner
Damn, That's messed up.

Sometimes I wish that I could contribute to a show's ratings, But you need one of those Nielsen boxes.

Can't even support the shows you like...
tired.gif

I'll have to peep the 2nd episode tho.

Its a really damn good show. After hearing a little buzz on it I caught all 3 episodes on Hulu and stayed up all night watching them. I really hope it doesntget canceled. The life that the prices leads is crazy (minus the #+$% part) this dude gets mad women, money, drugs, everything. I wonder if thats how thePrinces over there in the U.K. live? Please NBC do NOT cancel this show. This and Dexter are the only shows on TV I watch now!
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've been meaning to check this series out but I keep forgetting, looks pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom