Kissing Girls in Public

Normally I just give my girl a quick peck but that even feels weird because people watch, which makes it awkward sometimes

Normally I just give my girl a quick peck but that even feels weird because people watch, which makes it awkward sometimes

Originally Posted by IamMD

man i don't even like holding hands in public.
+1. I just view it all as a way of saying, "Look at me." Not saying certain folks can't be legit with it, but I just view it as a public cry for attention. Especially hand holding. I am good. Just not in me lil whoadie.

+1. I just view it all as a way of saying, "Look at me." Not saying certain folks can't be legit with it, but I just view it as a public cry for attention. Especially hand holding. I am good. Just not in me lil whoadie.

Y'all gotta understand, when the shortie is bad, all it does is boost your stock with other attractive women lookin' on...
...plus - there's a difference in kissing a chick that would make another onlooking woman would say "Get a **!**%' room 
indifferent.gif
'', and kissing a chick that would make that same onlooking woman say, "Damn, how come nobody kisses me like that 
ohwell.gif
''.

Y'all gotta understand, when the shortie is bad, all it does is boost your stock with other attractive women lookin' on...
...plus - there's a difference in kissing a chick that would make another onlooking woman would say "Get a **!**%' room 
indifferent.gif
'', and kissing a chick that would make that same onlooking woman say, "Damn, how come nobody kisses me like that 
ohwell.gif
''.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

exactly.  Also, i'm not mad at people who do it, it just makes me feel extra uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

exactly.  Also, i'm not mad at people who do it, it just makes me feel extra uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont care. i would. who cares what people i dont know think
this is exactly how i feel.  I can do a small peck in the lips, but not a full make out session........unless we're in the elevators
devil.gif

this is exactly how i feel.  I can do a small peck in the lips, but not a full make out session........unless we're in the elevators
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

if your just smashing, dont ever kiss her outside your or her crib, and thats if you even kiss her.
if shes your main joint, you shouldnt worry about what anyone is thinking when youre with her.

Basically. Making out is no bueno, though.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

if your just smashing, dont ever kiss her outside your or her crib, and thats if you even kiss her.
if shes your main joint, you shouldnt worry about what anyone is thinking when youre with her.

Basically. Making out is no bueno, though.

this reminds me of the thread where NT'ers said they didn't kiss jumpoffs/randoms
I must be out of the loop cuz they always need some form of foreplay

this reminds me of the thread where NT'ers said they didn't kiss jumpoffs/randoms
I must be out of the loop cuz they always need some form of foreplay

Originally Posted by Regal Black

devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

devil.gif
devil.gif

I dont understand how you people dont wanna make out with your chick no matter where you are. Are you not attracted to her?

Back
Top Bottom