KixandtheCity.com: The KATC StockRoom HD December 2009

sick.gif
Had me with the thizz face on when he showed those fusion XIII's.

already managed to get the red XIIs off pys gotta keep a look out for the XIs cos in aussie they will be scarce
frown.gif

Thanks for the love y'all.

A lot of people have asked me about that fitted. It is a New Era store exclusive. I copped mine at New Era NYC. I think it's limited to 140 pieces, orsomething.

Hope that helps anyone who is interested.

Peace.

MaZe

Yo Maze..have you rocked them Space Jams already? Them soles look a lil yellow...theres so much hype on them tho..thats one of the reasons I'm hesitant toget em..I hate messin with Sea Glow...

Maze, what's good homie. Thanks for the video, as always...
Happy Holidays to you and the fam.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Thanks for the love y'all.

A lot of people have asked me about that fitted. It is a New Era store exclusive. I copped mine at New Era NYC. I think it's limited to 140 pieces, or something.

Hope that helps anyone who is interested.

Peace.

MaZe
Preciate the info

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

Yo Maze..have you rocked them Space Jams already? Them soles look are a lil yellow...theres so much hype on them tho..thats one of the reasons I'm hesitant to get em..I hate messin with Sea Glow...
Get the sea glow ready if you plan on stocking them. If i buy i'm wearing right away till they are beat for work.

That was a nice presentation. Those Space Jams looked lovely can't wait to the 23rd, and still debating on whether to get the XII's or not. I reallylike them, but I could buy something else with that money.

big up maze seen this the other day and already got both at retail. i love the space jams mine were super icy and 12 was basicly like the cdp sole even feeldiffernt

ok the space jams are a yes...but i mean the 12's can wait like seriously ..they will be on niketalk for sale a week later lol

Spacejams are a must. I'm not buying the XII's on release day, because I know they will still be around for a while.

Back
Top Bottom