kixclusive.com

has anyone bought anything from them recently because i just recently bought some shoes from them and they still haven't shipped them out yet its been aweek already ... i emailed them 4 times and still no resposne ..i mean i ordered kicks from them before and nothing like this has ever happened to me

Wrong forum. Try legit check or General.

Ive heard stories like this with them before.

I just paid to kixclusive and its already 10 days, emailed 3 times no response.....no tracking number no nothing

exactly and its not even funny, i paid like 600 USD for it, no sneakers showing up

Originally Posted by leonwood

exactly and its not even funny, i paid like 600 USD for it, no sneakers showing up

man, I wasn't laughing at you, that sucks. What did you buy for $600? and you have ordered from the before with no problems?

Originally Posted by leonwood

maybe they havent had a chance yet to email u back, even though that's not a excuse.

if u paid with paypal and no answers by this weekend just get ur $$$$ refunded.

sometimes slip ups with major sneaker websites happen, but it doesnt mean they're out to scam/rip ppl off

I used to order from them alll the time. havent in about 8months...

good ppl over there though . . . .i shipped them out a size 8 charity 2s that i got from niketown, and he shipped me my size 10 so i could actually wear them.

nice peeps.

I sold them my Citrus VII's and BlackCat III's. Never bought from them though. They're in Tampa, FL and I got their address if you need it.

Hope everything works out.

alien.gif
They reply my email at last! I ordered foamposite one eggplantsfrom sneakerhead on 31st, $249.99, they arrived to my house within 3 days.....

kixclusive just takes forever... and I paid High price $275 for 1 eggplant foam to kixclusive....more shipping fees too, and looks like it takes more than 3weeks until they get to my house

Almost $600USD for 2 pairs of eggplants foam1 included shipping!!!! And at last they email me back, going to ship out on 13th, and should arrive 1 week afterthat............
tired.gif
Anyways thanks for u guys giving out advices

Its a legit site.. They probably didn't have the shoes in hand yet. Some site post shoes in advance then look for it after they make sales. 3 weeks lateyou should of file a dispute.

^^ Most definetly, you need to ask for a partial refund at least because Im sure if you use the...

"I want my money back now and do not send me my shoes I rather buy them from someone else"

They will agree to a partial refund. Business is slow right now for ALL sneaker websites, nothing like it used to be so they need to savor and satisfy everycustomer. Its all or nothing for them.

Go ahead and ask for some money back, they will probably tell you that they will give you a 10-20% off discount coupon so you can buy from them again (anyother legit businessman would) and if you don't take that, get some of your cash back

- Arthur

I could of sent you 2 pairs of foam for that price 2 weeks before release. Anyways foams are pretty cheap on ebay right now. Consider the fact most stores are220 if you can find it, ebay is 240-250 rate. That retail tax ,shipping and fees. Get it now before the summer these shoes will be rape prices.....

they did finally responed after 4 emails and i had to curse them out it got results so i'm not complaining plus they gave 25off my next order

Back
Top Bottom