Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

Originally Posted by Informerx

They pretty much run a sneaker version of the ponzi scheme... opening a physical store wasn't a very smart business decision either.

I'm sorry but I
roll.gif
at that. lol

people still ordering from them? smh
if they didnt care about their customers before
what makes people think they wil know

just file chargeback with credit card tell them item wasnt received then they kixclusive would have to show prove that its been delivered or has been deliveredif they cant prove it o well the credit card company give you back your money right away and then they go after merchant

Well, finally got my shoes from kixclusive!! yehey!!
laugh.gif

Thanks to NT and NTers, thanks NECKSNAPPER for helping out! (a man/men of his words), saw your interview on youtube
they seem to be good guys, its just unfortunate that nobody
responded to my mails on your site
, and how come no one replied to my mails, and Ihave to reach you guys here in NT? how about the other customers?
You need to address this problem right now! I was just wondering, What if I never addressed this situation to NT, will I get my shoes?

Thanks guys for the help! thanks again NECKSNAPPER!

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Well, finally got my shoes from kixclusive!! yehey!!
laugh.gif

Thanks to NT and NTers, thanks NECKSNAPPER for helping out! (a man/men of his words), saw your interview on youtube
they seem to be good guys, its just unfortunate that nobody
responded to my mails on your site
, and how come no one replied to my mails, and I have to reach you guys here in NT? how about the other customers?
You need to address this problem right now! I was just wondering, What if I never addressed this situation to NT, will I get my shoes?

Thanks guys for the help! thanks again NECKSNAPPER!

Did they offer anything to you for what they did? Like money off your next pair?

Originally Posted by GZA73

kobyfresco said:
Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

bad business

nah they cool people.....they juss messin upp these orders lately i dunno whats going on

How are they cool if you don't follow good business practices. It's cool until it's your money theyare holding hostage. They are getting a bad rep for a few bucks! smh

Word! The thing that pisses me off is when sites like this take a whole month just to reply to emails and such. That's just not right.

i've never had any problems w/ kixclusive. i've done business w/ them on several occasions, and they were also willing to negotiate on prices at times.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by kobyfresco

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

bad business

nah they cool people.....they juss messin upp these orders lately i dunno whats going on

How are they cool if you don't follow good business practices. It's cool until it's your money they are holding hostage. They are getting a bad rep for a few bucks! smh

Word! The thing that pisses me off is when sites like this take a whole month just to reply to emails and such. That's just not right.
Well I All i know is that I ordered spacjams on September 30th...but with the change in the release date it got held back.....Then the suppliersnever sent size 12's and 13's.....and they sent shoes without boxes.......Soo all this stuff was happenin while i was waiting for my shoes.
In the end.....I FINALLY GOT MY SPACEJAMS YESTERDAY.....I will still order from them...but I dont know about pre orders

Originally Posted by Informerx

They pretty much run a sneaker version of the ponzi scheme, take your money, use that money to pay for the last person's order, and use the next
person's order to pay for your order....etc etc. It's bound to catch up to them, opening a physical store wasn't a very smart business decision
either.

this.

Well I All i know is that I ordered spacjams on September 30th...but with the change in the release date it got held back.....Then the suppliers never sent size 12's and 13's.....and they sent shoes without boxes.......Soo all this stuff was happenin while i was waiting for my shoes.
In the end.....I FINALLY GOT MY SPACEJAMS YESTERDAY.....I will still order from them...but I dont know about pre orders
u crazy if u order from them again.
hell, y dont u order from me then so i can take ur money and find the kicks ur looking for cheaper, buy with ur money, then keep the change?

Well I All i know is that I ordered spacjams on September 30th...but with the change in the release date it got held back.....Then the suppliers never sent size 12's and 13's.....and they sent shoes without boxes.......Soo all this stuff was happenin while i was waiting for my shoes.
And this is why they will continue to do what they do. Because people are so thirsty, that they will still order from a **#%%+ up company even ifthey get dicked around. If they dont have to worry bout losing business, why change there ways?

wow i never had a problem with them they seemed pretty legit when i ordered always on a timley fashion shoes can be on special deleivery

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Thanks to NT and NTers, thanks NECKSNAPPER for helping out! (a man/men of his words)

you had to come on NT and make a thread and you got nothin until you posted again and with a long list of names. and NOW he's a "man of hisword"? excited much?

after reading this thread and the dude's lame responses, i'd never, ever order from that place.

sorry to dig but has anyone been to kixclusive store in NYC, whats it like?? Do they have all the shoes there that are on the site. Just wanted some info..Thanks in advance

they just opened up a store at soho, wanted to see whats up, they probably have some heat. i hope you get your shoes, for real thats wack

the reason why i said "man of his word" just like everybody else I jaust want my shoes! thats it, no intentions of harm to their business, and italso goes for the others who ordered their shoes with kixclusive, just giving them a hint that necksnapper is true to his word. thats it...

Gosh I keep eyeing something I want, but with all this bad rep about them I don't think I'll buy from them unless I'm at the store in person.

im having the SAME problem...been waiting 2 weeks for my kicks and nothing...not even a response...ive tweeted them and emailed them a bunch of times...if they are reading this...plz...i need my 2 pairs of size 13 space jams!!!

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

im having the SAME problem...been waiting 2 weeks for my kicks and nothing...not even a response...ive tweeted them and emailed them a bunch of times...if they are reading this...plz...i need my 2 pairs of size 13 space jams!!!
please email me your name and order number, I will personally look into your shoes on monday...

Back
Top Bottom