Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

Originally Posted by SanDiegoguy01

thanks necksnapper for shipping them out and handling everything and gj niketalk for having an awesome forum

u got urs???? i still dont have mine....what is going on with these people!

BOOK PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE TICKETS OR PREMIUM PACK WITH DISCOUNT FITTED HAT: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_DEC19TH

BOOK TABLE FOR DXC NYC DEC 19TH: https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

DXC NYC DEC 19TH: FEAT DJ JACK DA RIPPER, THE PIT BULLS OWN DJ MIKE SESSION, SIM PLEX AND MORE!!!!

Dunkxchange is the Largest US Sneaker and Fashion trade exhibition, taking place in NEW YORK CITY, SATURDAY DEC 19th, 2009. With focus on the sneaker/clothingworld and today's street style, Dunkxchange will be the largest traveling trade exhibition event embracing the sneaker/clothing Lifestyle. With the bestvendors around and over 1000 participants the Dunkxhcange will partake in a hip hop based setting, providing todays sneaker head with the most uniqueexperience around. Come buy, trade, and sell sneakers, clothing, hats, toys, etc all under one roof.

The 2009 Dunkxchange Tour promises to deliver an unparalleled experience to both participants and spectators in an effort to build a reputation as trailblazersin the lifestyle marketplace.

Where:CRASH MANSION/BLVD 199 BOWERY ST NY NY 10002

(714) 809 - 2028

When: DEC 19TH, 2009

Doors: 1:00PM - 6:00PM

For up-to-date information on this event please visit www.dunkxchange.com
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORS AT
WWW.YOTECITY.COM
WWW.KIXCLUSIVE.COM
WWW.SUPERKIX.COM
WWW.FULLYLACED.COM
WWW.RAREBREEDFOOTWEAR.COM

I don't know Koby Fresco. Sorry they are shafting you like that. The ones they shipped me had a scratch on one of the shoes so I am pissed about that. But whatever never buying from them again.

thanks for posting this, i havent been down there in a while, this is motivation to see if i can get my hands on some blue foams..

The pair they shipped me had a lump on the toe box and looked like an elf shoe. Necksnapper said he'd exchange it. They've now been sitting at hislocal ups shop and he refuses to contact me back. Ups told me they couldn't deliver the pair since their business name didn't match their address. Ishould of known they would do something like this. I'm never doing business with these crooks ever again. 3 months later, and I still don't have theshoes I paid for. Ups even sent him a notice that they he could come pick them up.

Yeah it's a consignment place.
It's only DS shoes though, or DS Bape stuff. Don't know about used stuff.

nyc has too many consignment stores as it is. i give this place 18 months before its out of business

this store is the worst i ordered true blue 3s and they came 2 months later after i already purchased another pair from flight club and on top of that one shoe was yellowed and the other was creased badly so now im stuck with a pair of ++***$ up 3s which i paid 260 for

I was there and surprisingly I think it is in a good spot. I dont think there will be out of business they are a decent spot to attract good clientele.

wow i went for trueblue iiis they didnt have them and the guy said the website isnt always updated go on fb and fb has em up

I'd hate to grave dig this topic but this store is one of the most horrible dirtiest stores in NYC.

I walked in there on many occasions . The owner ( Danny ) is never there or always sitting behind a desk. When people ask him about if he has this in stock , he always says no or not this week. He has workers I suppose or people helping out . Most of the shoes in there look worn or look as though they are falling apart. On my many occasional visits ,I've seen dirt on the floor and smelled an odor that is coming from what looks to be a bathroom . Not to mention the rape prices.I believe its $375 for a pair of Dino Jrs and $280 for a pair of Red Lobsters. They never have anybody's size in anything and by the looks of it people are still wondering about their Space Jams from almost a year ago. I know some of their staff is cool but this spot's rep is horrible and will continue to plummet .

They say their prices are cheaper than Flight Club. Kixclusive is nothing more than a downgraded cheap excuse for a store with horrible customer service. It looks to be run by 1 person and not a group

Back
Top Bottom