KIXCOME.COM

I know that to check if a site is legit .. look at the About Us link . The repeatedly claim they are legit .. but their prices are truly .. too good to b true. has anyone bought from there and if so, are they legit ?

Pretty hard to tell. They have some authentic prices such as on their Jordans, so I am going to assume they are real, not sure though.

Originally Posted by fresh1hre

I know that to check if a site is legit .. look at the About Us link . The repeatedly claim they are legit .. but their prices are truly .. too good to b true . has anyone bought from there and if so, are they legit ?

Are you smoking crack?!!!!

I have no idea if the site is legit or not (the pics are all stolen from PYS) ....but it doesn't even matter if it's legit or not .....those prices areinsane!!! ....they make FCNY look like thrift store bargains!
eek.gif

I can't tell you what to do or how to spend your money, but trust me, you can find every shoe on that site for half the price they are asking.

More expensive than Flightclub's
laugh.gif
. The site also looks shady andI'll stay away. There are plenty of other websites that sell shoes for cheaper and are guaranteed authentic.

[h1]Questions Related To Authenticityhttp://http://[/h1]
Are the shoes you sell 100% Authentic?

Yes. KIXCOME.COM does not partake in the selling of any fakes, variants, copies, samples, etc. Thatincludes selling fakes, variants, copies, samples etc. to individuals who are under the impression they are authentic.

Are you sure they are authentic, the price seems low?

In some cases data may be outdated, and a few of you lucky individuals may end up with a pair of sneakersfor a steal, and we'll take the loss (if the item is still in stock and the price was severely off). Other than that the prices are the way they are for areason. Now, if you would like us to raise the prices for you we would by happy too...
smiley-laughing.gif

Are you sure they're authentic? These sneakers aren't even out right now and it says youhave all these sizes...

All of the sneakers we sell come from Authorized store or collectors and from other sources in theauthorized sales pipeline of each brand we advertise. If the item listed is not in release, we may have access to leftover stock from somewhere. For example,all Air Jordan Retros out of season come from collectors and authentic distributors who happen to have them on deadstock. Regardless of that fact they are inLIMITED SUPPLY. We don't have a huge wearhouse full of Air Jordan Retros anywhere. The sizes listed are general sizes for the gender the shoe wasreleased, and they may be unavailable, so you should inquire before ordering.

Are you sure they're authentic, I ....

Yes, yes, and Yes!

LMAO at the part where it says the prices are too low
roll.gif

I get a bad feeling looking at this place. It looks like every other bootleg site someone has asked about. No self respecting sneaker shop would callthemselves KIXCOME......+!@ is that??

thats wat i was say'n .. smh . i dnt kno . ^916 said he bought it there before.. i gotta c more people that bought from that site though . if u search forthe site on google .. there's no comments on other sites. just their claim that they are authentic. nd i peeped dat they got der pics from PYS.com too .more info anyone ?!! **the thing that made me iffy a little too was the fact that they still have the air flighposite III battlegrounds for about 165 .. thatwas wat i was talk'n bout wen i said "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!"

Well, that guy has 10 posts I wouldnt really be too confident in him. Usually if NT members havent heard of the site its fake. But then again it may be legit,i posted their FAQ for you, but you be the judge.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

[h1]Questions Related To Authenticityhttp://http://[/h1]
Are you sure they're authentic? These sneakers aren't even out right now and it says you have all these sizes...

All of the sneakers we sell come from Authorized store or collectors and from other sources in the authorized sales pipeline of each brand we advertise. If the item listed is not in release, we may have access to leftover stock from somewhere. For example, all Air Jordan Retros out of season come from collectors and authentic distributors who happen to have them on deadstock. Regardless of that fact they are in LIMITED SUPPLY. We don't have a huge wearhouse full of Air Jordan Retros anywhere. The sizes listed are general sizes for the gender the shoe was released, and they may be unavailable, so you should inquire before ordering.

LMAO at the part where it says the prices are too low
roll.gif
yeah .. i think all they do is take your money nd randomly go around looking at sneaker stores and collecto for an "th authentic"sneaker you baught because it said it doesn't have a retail store or wearhouse. nd i even looked 4 a phone number .. nd no luck .. basterds got me hype forno reason
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom