Kixpo 2011

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders in Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders in Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

met some of yall @ sneaks up this year and i am rally looking forward to being @ kixpo this year barring some unforseen incident.

met some of yall @ sneaks up this year and i am rally looking forward to being @ kixpo this year barring some unforseen incident.

Originally Posted by snkrfiend713

Word? Did you display at Sneaks Up?

Do we have you down for a space at Kixpo 2011?

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

no i dnt display to much hassle plus not enough room in my trunk to carry all my kicks lol besides i like having the time to walk around and look @ everyone elses displays and talk to ppl about different things its better forme that way but maybe ill display one day

no i dnt display to much hassle plus not enough room in my trunk to carry all my kicks lol besides i like having the time to walk around and look @ everyone elses displays and talk to ppl about different things its better forme that way but maybe ill display one day

how are you going to quote a post and not even say anything about it?

Originally Posted by go rilla

my bad the last statement in that post was mine i just didint type it outside the post box didnt know it was that big of a deal

Originally Posted by go rilla

my bad the last statement in that post was mine i just didint type it outside the post box didnt know it was that big of a deal

Cool, look forward to meeting you. I should be around the main stage.

Cool, look forward to meeting you. I should be around the main stage.

Back
Top Bottom