KIXSQUARE.COM is SHADY, buyers beware

They have a pair of Chaos Kobe 6 that I've been searching for. Checked to see if they were legit and found this thread. Now I'm hesitant.

They're under $200. Worst case scenario my funds get tied up for a month or so during a charge back.

Has anyone had a good experience with them?

These are the trashy fly by night sites you should avoid

Must be them nickel and dime resellers I always type about.

nas-o.gif

I ordered a pair of royals from the, during the royal hype n they never sent my shoes. Had to file a PayPal dispute to get my bread back. Buyer defiantly beware

Blow up there instagram. tell all of there followers this issue and i gurantee u, that u will get a rapid response or they will unfollow u
laugh.gif

After thinking about it I don't want to deal with these guys. Seem shady as hell.

The hunt continues..

Thanks to everyone who responded after I bumped the thread.

Last edited:
Well I ordered my Jordan 8 Playoffs from them last Friday. They had it a day before the official release at retail price plus 19.99 shipping (a little pricey), so I figured it was a good deal and to avoid the possibility of the jordan 8 selling out quickly on Saturday.

I received an e-mail a few hours ago providing me a USPS Priority package confirmation #. SO I assume I should have my sneakers on Thursday. They're located out of Florida, hopefully my transaction goes smoother than the OP.

Bought some "kix" that were supposed to be dead stock, but were NOT. From those guys
same here. my LeBron Denims came with a fat glue stain on the toebox right on the denim. totally ******.  i been emailing them and facebook messaging them and they keep deleting my Instagram comments.  now after i blew up their instagram pics, they finally emailed me and said i can return them to the return address if i dont like the shoes.  

but now i dont know if i can trust them. i feel like they will probably not refund me if i do.

Wisebuys23 is a Scumbag!!!!Me and numerous others I seen on IG pre-ordered the Jordan I Grey Shadows and we never received a tracking number or our kicks! Other people pre-ordered the Jordan IV Toros and had the same problem. I emailed and sent numerous text messages and no one responded. And of course my posts on IG about my kicks were deleted! I filed a dispute through Payal.

Wisebuys23.com is a Scumbag!!!!Me and numerous others I seen on IG pre-ordered the Jordan I Grey Shadows and we never received a tracking number or our kicks! Other people pre-ordered the Jordan IV Toros and had the same problem. I emailed and sent numerous text messages and no one responded. And of course my posts on IG about my kicks were deleted! I filed a dispute through Payal.

well if op is in the FL area kixsquare is usualy at sneaker shows... u can def talk to them in person if need be...

Im in the process of filing a claim with paypal right now. Ordered a pair of shadow 1's sz 8.5 and they sent me a 9.5. They told me send it back and they'll give me a refund so i sent it back and now theyre ignoring my emails and they dont pick up their customer service phone #. Definitely shady people over there and i'll never buy from them again. Will definitely blow up their twitter and IG

Im in the process of filing a claim with paypal right now. Ordered a pair of shadow 1's sz 8.5 and they sent me a 9.5. They told me send it back and they'll give me a refund so i sent it back and now theyre ignoring my emails and they dont pick up their customer service phone #. Definitely shady people over there and i'll never buy from them again. Will definitely blow up their twitter and IG
wow, glad i filed a dispute instead of sending it back first. i didnt trust them.  i won the dispute and PayPal instructed me to send the shoes back and they will refund me when the package is delivered. im praying it goes well, i shipped them back a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom