Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Well i just got an email saying they do mot have 11.5, only 11 or 12...so which should I go with? I am thinking 12

Definitely go with the 12, better to fit big than small. I'll let you know on the fit first thing once I get them if you can wait until tomorrow. From the looks of the bird'seye view pic of the 2s they look like it'll fit same as the 1, narrow on the midfoot/toes but lengthwise tts.

Definitely go with the 12, better to fit big than small. I'll let you know on the fit first thing once I get them if you can wait until tomorrow. From the looks of the bird'seye view pic of the 2s they look like it'll fit same as the 1, narrow on the midfoot/toes but lengthwise tts.

I cant wait I want them now lol.... i am worried if I wait then they will sell my size as this is the first time I jave found a KT shoe above a size 10.5 .....i am gonna order 12

Sorry about that I thought it was gonna come yesterday but it was today. It's practically the same shoe as the KT1 in every way. TTS or half size up depending on foot width. If it's still tight you can put in thinner insoles.

The outrigger is not as flared out as the 1. The midsole is softer so the cushioning is slightly better. Traction might not be good once dirt gets into the tight herringbone grooves. Same weight. I like the silhouette of the 2. If this is your first Anta, I don't think you'll be blown away.

For the price as the KT1 not much to complain about. Hope the 3 looks completely different than the 1 and 2.

Gonna break them out on Tuesday when I go to the gym to test the traction.

I am probably going to wait to see the Playoffs before buying anymore.

View media item 2192232

Thanks for the review man much appreciated and go with the yellow laces 4sho! Lol....Can't wait to get my mine. I got the " rain" colorway and I am more curious about the cushioning over anything else.

I wont be disappointed just because it is something different that very few ppl have even in Norcal. I know I will rock these to the Warriors vs Kings game not my Curry's. I know I want that black and yellow colorway as well as that dark blue and red colorway. LMK if u have the info on those. Thanks man much love

Got tracking Email today,I am pumped!!!! How long did yours take to get here from china to Norcal?

Gave them a run this morning for 2 1/2 hours and the cushioning is the best part. Feels plush yet responsive, like a cross between Micro G and Charged. Traction as expected, once dust is present there's slippage but not too bad. Quick wipe and it's good to go again.

Not much else to highlight or point out. It's a simplistic shoe that's great for guards. You put it on and don't notice you're wearing it as you don't feel any hot spot, pinching, tightness where your feet feels numb or anything like that.

No heel slippage. Ankle support could be better as the mesh around the ankle is softer. It's good enough for me, just lace them all the way up. Stability is great from front to back, side to side so I think that's why the ankle support is not reinforced too much.

The upgrade in cushioning and comfort is okay by me for them not to focus on the design too much. This colorway looks sweet on feet than the KT1 Home.

I will get another pair before the Playoff pair comes out lol

View media item 2195181

I want to get the dark blue and red pair that you ( thapointguy) posted earlier . You are right, the home colorway looks good on feet

Just got my order from hibasketball. They had the white ones in a size 11.5 so I got me a pair. They shipped the shoes in a plastic bag so my shoe box was partially crushed on one side. :/
Initial thoughts are they fit similar to the KT1 but seem to be a slight step up in traction and cushion.

Just got my order from hibasketball. They had the white ones in a size 11.5 so I got me a pair. They shipped the shoes in a plastic bag so my shoe box was partially crushed on one side. :/
Initial thoughts are they fit similar to the KT1 but seem to be a slight step up in traction and cushion.

How long did they take to get to you? Did Famuji not have 11.5 in stock or you prefer buying from hibasketball?

Famuji, they wrap the shoe box with cardboard now (even though the corner was pushed in slightly, it's better than the plastic bag).

Last edited:
How long did they take to get to you? Did Famuji not have 11.5 in stock or you prefer buying from hibasketball?

Famuji, they wrap the shoe box with cardboard now (even though the corner was pushed in slightly, it's better than the plastic bag).
My first purchase from hibasketball. Ordered August 28.(Edit: Sep 28) I went with them because nightwing from weartesters vouched for them.  Will try Famuji next time around. Originally got the KT1's from shopkt1.com.

Last edited:
Wow more than a month?!?! or you meant September 28? and $25 more than Famuji too. I used to mess with hibasketball when there weren't other options until Famuji came along :smokin

Last edited:
Got mine today!!!!! So first impressions .......

1. I am very happet with the materials for the price. This is my first Anta shoe and I will be buying more. Good quality.

2. Cushioning is better than I expected and the fitment is perfect for my feet. These could be my new outdoor hoop shoe.

Only down side is the 12 is a 1/2 sz too big for me...my original order of 11.5 would've been perfect so my next pair will be 11.5 for sure.
Packaging wqs great. Very well taped and the anta box was slightly damaged but that is to be expected coming all the way from China to Norcal. Over all I am very pleased with my purchase and I will be getting mote colorways without a doubt

KT2s came in today. They sent me a sz 12 instead of the 11.5 I ordered but they fit well. Comfy and great price too.

Is there any midfoot support on the anta kt2? My arches tend to hurt if there's no shank for support. 

Back
Top Bottom