Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Patriot
https://antaamerica.com/products/patriot?variant=28235208517

hero_image.png

Really like this colorway...will order tomorrow

Went ahead and ordered the black pair. Got a slight discount so it'll hold me over until the white pair goes on Anta America or I'll get the Chinese version.
[img]

Went ahead and ordered the black pair. Got a slight discount so it'll hold me over until the white pair goes on Anta America or I'll get the Chinese version.
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2433752/[img][/quote]

I want these!!!!!

The Chase - Home and Away were dropped early by Shoe Palace.  I will say no more.  If you are worried about the discount code, if the 20% gets used up there is also the 15% that doesn't have a quota and can be used on the sale shoes too.  

I'll give you notice on our drop date of The Chase, at least a day before.  It may be pushed up due to the Shoe Palace early drop.

why shoepalace got priority ? btw i hope u will release those colors in your site. any plans yet on gears/ apparels ?

Shoe Palace is our primary retail partner, however, they forgot to follow the calendar.  They didn't do a formal drop with these.  No announced apparel plans at this point.

Wow that pic actually looks better than it does anywhere online. Now I'm torn on post away & these

The reason they look better is that these are very different from the hibasketballshoes or famujisneakers stuff you're typically seeing.  They do look especially nice on the leather background though!  You just can't do that for online sales though.

I emailed customer service to notify them that the code didn't work. they apologized and gave me a one-time use 30% off code. :smile: Had to get the away playoff editions. 

I went same size as KT 1. The KT 2 fits better on the midfoot. If you got wide feet go half size up.

Can't wait for Game 1. Ordered online over the weekend but they were at Shoe Palace store as well. Between the 2, the white is much cleaner. If you were to only get one pair I recommend this.

Klay needs to ball out in the Finals frfr

View media item 2443354

^Yeah, the white pair is super clean, might have to cop that pair instead.

Agreed on Klay picking it up too. Going to need his J to show up in the Finals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom