Knee Problems

I've been having some knee problems for awhile now. Everytime I finish working out (running,basketball etc) my knees hurt like hell when I bend them andthis sometimes happens randomly too. I told my doctor about this and he says he couldn't find anything wrong with it and toldm e to just squat tostrengthen my muscles around it. When I touch my knees when I finish working out I hear and feels some weird grinding noises and sometimes it feels like itpops too. Anyone else have this problem?

yeah man i have this same EXACT problem right now...my knee swells up after a workout, the doctor cant find anything.

i personally think its water on my knee, does urs swell up as well?

Originally Posted by outkast9984

could be just tendonitits
thats what it most likely is, i have it in both knees. doctors cant find anything but its most likely the case.

maybe ice down the knees afterward, taking a page out of the book of nba players.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

maybe ice down the knees afterward, taking a page out of the book of nba players.

Yup ice will become your bestfriend. Pretty much the only thing you can do is learn to deal with it. It sucks.

Hm sometimes i get it when i play basketball and don't fully stretch prior but i don't think its as serious as whats happening to you

Back
Top Bottom