Knicks Fans Who You Going For? NBA Finals

As a true Knick fan it's hard to choose which team to root for during these finals...

You have the Boston Celtics... and the Los Angelos Lakers..
Two Knick rival teams in a sense to the Knicks..

I'm rooting for the Celtics, for the fact i think it makes a much better story with the Big 3 and all..
plus i want to see KG and Ray win titles before the end of their careers... they been some of my favorite players since the 90's

So i want to know what side are you leaning towards?

It's not "rooting for.."

It's who I can tolerate winning it more.

When I'm on NT - I want the Lakers to lose.

And I know, the MJ comparisons will come if he wins a title now..when in actuality he's not the stand alone best player in the league.

Outside of NT - I want the Celtics to lose

And I know I'll have to hear about KG being a winner
eyes.gif

I'm still undecided.

yeah deep down i just never been a laker fan...
when they won the three peat..
i just wanted them to fall apart...
and i was happy after a while when they didn't make the playoffs and stuff...
and it's so hard to root for anything Boston now especially that baseball season started lol...
i think the finals is good for basketball.. but so bad for NY

**Jordan > Kobe any day of the week

The Celtics annoy the hell out of me, especially with dudes like Pierce, Garnett, PJ Brown, Posey, and Cassell on their team. That coupled with the factit's Boston is enough for me to hope they lose.

Just a question, has NT increased the allowed size of avitars? Because AI3xis is almost 500,000 bytes. I hope so because I want to use my avy. Back to thetopic, he's right. It's really all about who's more tolerable. I think the Celtics because even if they win, it's only their first. If theLakers win, people will say that he's even closer to surpassing MJ now. And, as an MJ diehard, I can't have that haha.

i know this is unfair but since im a yankee fan too theres no way in hell i can root boston to win a title.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

As a true Knick fan it's hard to choose which team to root for during these finals...

I'm rooting for the Celtics, for the fact i think it makes a much better story with the Big 3 and all..
plus i want to see KG and Ray win titles before the end of their careers... they been some of my favorite players since the 90's

indifferent.gif
a laker knicks rivalry?

if you are a knick fan and are rooting for the celtics? I suggest you wear a paper bag over ya head thats like a yankee fan wearing a red sox cap...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

indifferent.gif
a laker knicks rivalry?

if you are a knick fan and are rooting for the celtics? I suggest you wear a paper bag over ya head thats like a yankee fan wearing a red sox cap...

laugh.gif
woah, back off this isn't the Chicago Bulls in the finals.

c'mon knick fans...show support for boston...we want the chip back in the EAST.....

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Lakers.

F the state of Massachusetts.

Word to the latter part of that statement. I'm so conflicted cause I hate Boston as a team and their sports area in general. But there are players Ilike on the team like Ray and KG. I don't like anybody on the Lakers. So my good nature has me rooting for KG but how can I root for a Boston team? When Iwatch the games I feel my inner self wanting them to win so I guess being truthful my answer is Boston. I am ashamed
tired.gif

The Knicks don't have rivalries anymore, all those died when Isaih was hired. With that said go Lakers.

I want KG to get a title, but I just can't root for the Celtics. Not only do I absolutely hate the franchise, but guys like Eddie House, James Posey and PJBronwn (yeah, I still hate PJ Brown
mad.gif
) just make it worse.

I got no problem with the Lakers, though. I enjoy watching Kobe play, and I like how much they've grown as a unit over the past few years. Plus TrevorAriza is over there
pimp.gif

I guess I'm rooting for the Lakers.

Lakers...i just don't want to see Boston gloating again...the Giants superbowl was great LOL

and I've been a Kobe fan since i was 12 (23 now)

Hell I'll admit to this.. I had a Kobe champion replica jersey in junior high school..wearing that bright yellow and purple
laugh.gif
...i'm sure most of you remember back in the 90's when those championreplica jerseys were hot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I also hate Paul Pierce.
laugh.gif

And those Champion jerseys were hot back in the day. I used to cop a customized replica like every week with "Iceman" on the back. I waswildin'.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom