Knight Rider meets Training Day vol. HoodTech

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

oh...

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

oh...

just watched pretty
pimp.gif

kitt-powercycle.jpg

I was "doing it" way before this guy. Back in the 80's, you hit the playground with this....you were SOMEBODY. Was pulling 4 and 5 yr olds at the playground like it was nothing with the 'Knight Rider' Big Wheel
pimp.gif

kitt-powercycle.jpg

I was "doing it" way before this guy. Back in the 80's, you hit the playground with this....you were SOMEBODY. Was pulling 4 and 5 yr olds at the playground like it was nothing with the 'Knight Rider' Big Wheel
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

kitt-powercycle.jpg

pimp.gif
Come through full speed and the pull the E-brake
*spin out*
*raise sunglasses*
*take her under the concrete turtle*

Daily routine when I was a preschooler.
laugh.gif

kitt-powercycle.jpg

pimp.gif
*spin out*
*raise sunglasses*

laugh.gif

"this is" *whooooossshhhh whoooosssshhhhh* *and then i" *whoooosssshhhhhhh whooooshshhhhhhhshshshsshhhhh*
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"this is" *whooooossshhhh whoooosssshhhhh* *and then i" *whoooosssshhhhhhh whooooshshhhhhhhshshshsshhhhh*
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

kitt-powercycle.jpg

pimp.gif
*spin out*
*raise sunglasses*

laugh.gif

My man *Denzel gif* 

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

kitt-powercycle.jpg

pimp.gif
*spin out*
*raise sunglasses*

laugh.gif

My man *Denzel gif* 

Back
Top Bottom