Kobe 11 em question

I just got kobe 11 em (i like collecting kobes) I was looking up reviews on the it and not a lot of people discuss the durability for outdoors so should I use a different shoe for outdoor play or is it okay to use this one and sorry I'm new to the whole niketalk thing

I just got kobe 11 em (i like collecting kobes) I was looking up reviews on the it and not a lot of people discuss the durability for outdoors so should I use a different shoe for outdoor play or is it okay to use this one and sorry I'm new to the whole niketalk thing

I have pair of kobe em invisibility cloaks, durability depending on which version you got translucent rubber wont last as long a solid rubber. But I don’t really care for longevity of my shoes cause i have plenty of them that I rotate between different shoes everytime im playing.

I would say this though the drop in midsole in the em isn’t comfortable for outdoor play. Unless you swap them out with a zoom heel dropin midsole it will help your body absorb impact, when you land.
F9875CF9-6BAA-4B5B-A6B8-96C3D6BC8843.jpeg

75884611-4E7E-4999-9160-8D56C09ACA3A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom