Kobe 2 question

Hey NT I want to get a pair of these for hoops and I was wondering if anyone experienced the achilles problem with the lakers colorway or the all white or if it was just the black/maize. I saw them at niketown and it looked like the bootie comes up a little higher in the lakers one as opposed to the black one which looks very low.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

If they are the same size, no bootie comes up higher then the other one, they are the same. I know a lot of people have with their Kobe's but I haven't with mine..

Both of them have the same size. Mostly everyone who had the achilles problem played through it after about 2-3 intense wears. The problem isn't that noticeable at all IMO.
s l a s h a n d b u r n

i have both and dont have the achilles with either.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I have the black ones and I usually get achilles issues with the right shoe
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah i had the achilles problem for a lil bit. u just have to break them in and wear a thick pair of sox

i have them and haven't had any problems but thats because i haven't even tried them on yet :0

^ haha thanks for the help guys
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

how is the arches on these? cuz my arches felt like they were literally rippin when i played in the kobe 1's. and then somebody on nt said that the kobe ones had terrible arch support. whats the point of all that carbon fiber in the arch if it does nothing. so how are the arches on the kobe 2s?
THE GREAT GUILLERMO​

THE FEDS CAN SUCK MY​
VICKS​

the arches in the kobe 2s felt low to me as well. i got my kobe 1s for 27.99 so i couldnt pass them up but i ended up having to put an insole in them because the lack of support was killing my feet. i dont mind putting an insole in some 28 dollar shoes but i dont wanna pay 100+ and have to still have to add something to make them suitable for me.

Back
Top Bottom