Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the pba all stars didn't double team, no zones, no traps, no running back on d. just like your typical all star game in the US so it doesn't matter lollll.

I don't wanna see that from smart gilas though since they say they trying to use the exhibition game as a tune up for some tournament to get into the olympics.

so I hope the next game is gunna be taken more seriously.

the pba all stars didn't double team, no zones, no traps, no running back on d. just like your typical all star game in the US so it doesn't matter lollll.

I don't wanna see that from smart gilas though since they say they trying to use the exhibition game as a tune up for some tournament to get into the olympics.

so I hope the next game is gunna be taken more seriously.

^^yep. the only problem is the nba select team didn't take the game seriously either. so... if both teams play seriously it's likely to be the same result. but it's not the end result that matters, it's the principle of the thing. i just wanna see my filipino players to show some pride and competitive spirit.

^^yep. the only problem is the nba select team didn't take the game seriously either. so... if both teams play seriously it's likely to be the same result. but it's not the end result that matters, it's the principle of the thing. i just wanna see my filipino players to show some pride and competitive spirit.

Great show tonight! JaVale did plank -as he promised.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I hope Gilas plays seriously tomorrow. But I guess no one has showboating tendencies other than Japeth, so I guess it's gonna be a good game tomorrow. Can't wait!
pimp.gif

Great show tonight! JaVale did plank -as he promised.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I hope Gilas plays seriously tomorrow. But I guess no one has showboating tendencies other than Japeth, so I guess it's gonna be a good game tomorrow. Can't wait!
pimp.gif

It should be a better game tomorrow, at least competitively.

Crazy how I used to play in the same weekend league as Ryan Reyes and now he's going up against the best.

It should be a better game tomorrow, at least competitively.

Crazy how I used to play in the same weekend league as Ryan Reyes and now he's going up against the best.

To be honest I was genuinely impressed with the players. I was expecting the pba players to play kinda like the older filipinos that play ball over here in the US.

To be honest I was genuinely impressed with the players. I was expecting the pba players to play kinda like the older filipinos that play ball over here in the US.

[h6]The Scores:

SMART (NBA) ALL STARS 131 - McGee 25, Durant 22, Williams 19, Evans 17, Harden 16, Bryant 12, Paul 11, Rose 9, Fisher 0.

PBA ALL-STARS 105 - Santos 25, Cabagnot 9, Pingris 9, Al-Hussaini 8, Mercado 8, David 8, Norwood 7, Reyes 6, Thoss 4, Castro 4, Caguioa 4, Seigle 4, Intal 4, Fonacier 3, Tenorio 2, Yap 0.

Quarters: 30-26, 66-50, 107-78, 131-105[/h6]

[h6]The Scores:

SMART (NBA) ALL STARS 131 - McGee 25, Durant 22, Williams 19, Evans 17, Harden 16, Bryant 12, Paul 11, Rose 9, Fisher 0.

PBA ALL-STARS 105 - Santos 25, Cabagnot 9, Pingris 9, Al-Hussaini 8, Mercado 8, David 8, Norwood 7, Reyes 6, Thoss 4, Castro 4, Caguioa 4, Seigle 4, Intal 4, Fonacier 3, Tenorio 2, Yap 0.

Quarters: 30-26, 66-50, 107-78, 131-105[/h6]

Too bad Kobe didn't play that much. DFish didn't get it going, either.
ohwell.gif
hopefully we see more of both tomrrow.
pimp.gif

Too bad Kobe didn't play that much. DFish didn't get it going, either.
ohwell.gif
hopefully we see more of both tomrrow.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom