Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

got my tickets at SM southmall. there was no line when i came but ticketnet bogged down so had to wait for alittle over 20mins. then line started picking up after lunchtime. around 2pm no more upper A was left. around 1500 tickets still available for lower box for both dates and lots more for patron. upper box b had like 1200 more combined for both dates when i left. i hope no one on the line up would flake hehe esp kobe...

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

So... any guys bought Patron or Lower Box seats today? Just wanted to make sure they exist.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But Upper A's good enough already.
smile.gif

patron tickets exist
smile.gif
i was able to reserve 2 tickets at around 3pm this afternoon
happy.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

So... any guys bought Patron or Lower Box seats today? Just wanted to make sure they exist.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But Upper A's good enough already.
smile.gif

patron tickets exist
smile.gif
i was able to reserve 2 tickets at around 3pm this afternoon
happy.gif

I give up. Checked out my Upper A seats earlier after the Ateneo-La Salle game. They're more than ok for what they're worth. Lower Box isn't worth Php 2,350 more from the view I already got. Maybe next time. Haha.

I give up. Checked out my Upper A seats earlier after the Ateneo-La Salle game. They're more than ok for what they're worth. Lower Box isn't worth Php 2,350 more from the view I already got. Maybe next time. Haha.

No more tickets worth 1,5k up (i mean P800 and P350 are the only ones left)as per SM dept store ticketnet counter.
I asked the lady if they'll know whether reserved seats will be open anytime soon, negative.

Some are pakyaw mode.

No more tickets worth 1,5k up (i mean P800 and P350 are the only ones left)as per SM dept store ticketnet counter.
I asked the lady if they'll know whether reserved seats will be open anytime soon, negative.

Some are pakyaw mode.

I doubt there are any more good tickets at this point. Even after the Ateneo-La Salle game, there were still long lines for tickets at the Coliseum.

I doubt there are any more good tickets at this point. Even after the Ateneo-La Salle game, there were still long lines for tickets at the Coliseum.

thought i reserved a patron ticket online friday afternoon, went to MOA (no confirmation email was sent either) and stopped by ticketnet to ask/try to pick it up. after waiting in line for an hour, no dice. had to settle for free seating P800 tickets.

any chance of any release of more tickets in the higher priced sections? my friend overheard there were still lower box seats to be released?

thought i reserved a patron ticket online friday afternoon, went to MOA (no confirmation email was sent either) and stopped by ticketnet to ask/try to pick it up. after waiting in line for an hour, no dice. had to settle for free seating P800 tickets.

any chance of any release of more tickets in the higher priced sections? my friend overheard there were still lower box seats to be released?

just check everyday, once sponsors dont claim their assigned allocation it would be sold to the public...

just check everyday, once sponsors dont claim their assigned allocation it would be sold to the public...

its dependent on the security for the event. the security at the kobe tour allowed dslr's

its dependent on the security for the event. the security at the kobe tour allowed dslr's

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hypothetical question,

what if i brought a dlsr camera to the event but the security didn't allow it,

what would happen to the camera? would it be placed on a locker or something?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hypothetical question,

what if i brought a dlsr camera to the event but the security didn't allow it,

what would happen to the camera? would it be placed on a locker or something?

got my upper a tickets via sm moa ticketnet. sro only avaaillable for the saturday festivities. got the sunday sched instead. upper a left were 52 around 1230pm. no more patron and lower box

got my upper a tickets via sm moa ticketnet. sro only avaaillable for the saturday festivities. got the sunday sched instead. upper a left were 52 around 1230pm. no more patron and lower box

Back
Top Bottom