Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by hotshots24

the game was so bad it looked like it was being recorded with a calculator.

Man, I gotta agree with ya 1000%. Yeesh, first the frozen screen, the delayed return from the commercial break, and then the delayed audio: you would see the dunk, then hear the sound of the dunk, then hear the crowd's reaction. Hahaha. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

AKTV ftl. 

Was it really that bad? I hope we wouldn't have to worry about that today since it will be a delayed telecast... 
How I wish I also had tickets to watch today's game live even if it was in the Gen Ad section... The excitement in the arena yesterday was mind blowing!

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by hotshots24

the game was so bad it looked like it was being recorded with a calculator.

Man, I gotta agree with ya 1000%. Yeesh, first the frozen screen, the delayed return from the commercial break, and then the delayed audio: you would see the dunk, then hear the sound of the dunk, then hear the crowd's reaction. Hahaha. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

AKTV ftl. 

Was it really that bad? I hope we wouldn't have to worry about that today since it will be a delayed telecast... 
How I wish I also had tickets to watch today's game live even if it was in the Gen Ad section... The excitement in the arena yesterday was mind blowing!

Great game today. They played more serious this time around. Gilas lost only by 9. Simply incredible and unforgettable.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Great game today. They played more serious this time around. Gilas lost only by 9. Simply incredible and unforgettable.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^ i agree. great game. lots of highlights. dslrs were all over the place. shouldve brought mine as well. smh

^ i agree. great game. lots of highlights. dslrs were all over the place. shouldve brought mine as well. smh

Originally Posted by maronandlando

jrjmd & squall325.tamiy, how did you guys manage to sneak in the dslr?
I was caught 2 times by 2 different entrance guards on the first day. I repositioned and wrapped my cam with my jacket and put my wallet and a calculator and my glass case in the bottom of the bag. It worked for the female guard. Told her it was just my calcu that is hard.
The 2nd day was smooth. I put it inside my shoe. I brought a 2nd pair of shoes and put the cam in. Also brought a jersey to cover the top part though.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

jrjmd & squall325.tamiy, how did you guys manage to sneak in the dslr?
I was caught 2 times by 2 different entrance guards on the first day. I repositioned and wrapped my cam with my jacket and put my wallet and a calculator and my glass case in the bottom of the bag. It worked for the female guard. Told her it was just my calcu that is hard.
The 2nd day was smooth. I put it inside my shoe. I brought a 2nd pair of shoes and put the cam in. Also brought a jersey to cover the top part though.

^
laugh.gif
He was all smiles though!

Man, Japeth got up! Twice!
sick.gif
Douthit as well.
pimp.gif
Dondon was all giggly when he was guarding Kobe.
laugh.gif

My photos sucked from Upper A, but I got a decent souvenir
pimp.gif

5969161151_8c90f880b2_z.jpg

Lucky guys who caught the sneakers and the jerseys. But then I overheard one guy who caught CP3's shoe. Looks like he's intending to sell the shoe on eBay.
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif
He was all smiles though!

Man, Japeth got up! Twice!
sick.gif
Douthit as well.
pimp.gif
Dondon was all giggly when he was guarding Kobe.
laugh.gif

My photos sucked from Upper A, but I got a decent souvenir
pimp.gif

5969161151_8c90f880b2_z.jpg

Lucky guys who caught the sneakers and the jerseys. But then I overheard one guy who caught CP3's shoe. Looks like he's intending to sell the shoe on eBay.
30t6p3b.gif

Btw, those looking for the replay telecast of today's game... It's on AKTV/IBC 13 right now!
pimp.gif

Btw, those looking for the replay telecast of today's game... It's on AKTV/IBC 13 right now!
pimp.gif

That shirt is small! I got the biggest size (XL), but it fits tighter than the NT shirt in Large. Asian sizing FTL.
laugh.gif

That shirt is small! I got the biggest size (XL), but it fits tighter than the NT shirt in Large. Asian sizing FTL.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom