Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

Originally Posted by amel223

The 2 missed free throws was such a fail. lol

kabado
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by squall325

He probably chose the girl from the patron since she was the closest with a poster. I doubt he'll call someone from Upper A/B much more if GA.

yeah definitely patron or lower box only
smile.gif
it was nice seeing kobe rewarding his fans
smile.gif

He probably chose the girl from the patron since she was the closest with a poster. I doubt he'll call someone from Upper A/B much more if GA.

yeah definitely patron or lower box only
smile.gif
it was nice seeing kobe rewarding his fans
smile.gif

tumblr_losugpHIS81qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was dying when i saw it live

edit: and "Best Player of the Game" makes it 1029304920320x better

tumblr_losugpHIS81qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was dying when i saw it live

edit: and "Best Player of the Game" makes it 1029304920320x better

Wow such a great experience this was. Congrats to the Smart Gilas team showing the can match up to the big guns. JV had a great game despite missing a lot during the first few quarters. D-Rose seemed to have gotten pissed at Barroca?

Wow such a great experience this was. Congrats to the Smart Gilas team showing the can match up to the big guns. JV had a great game despite missing a lot during the first few quarters. D-Rose seemed to have gotten pissed at Barroca?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yeah same as what others have been doin just place the cam at the bottom of a bag. yesterday i didnt bring the better lens coz it was a little big to hide. after seeing the results of the lens i just snucked in the bigger lens today hehe
happy.gif
i just showed my point and shoot cam at the top of the bag and she didnt check further...

Great Game today!!! smart gilas was serious which made the nba allstars play with more gusto...

next time kobe plays here ill bring a big poster of the shokozo and make sure kobe sees it...hehe
a lady which displayed a poster of the shokozo was searched by Kobe and asked one of his body guards to get her. the reason was he gave one of his shoe to her
smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
the girl was from the lower box area. she climbed down. no security stopping. climbed down AGAIN. no security stopping her.
sick.gif

she then limbo rock'd the rope to the court. no security stoppage again.
sick.gif

she then approached kobe. got the shoe. while 3-4 other jejemons were being tackled by security.
eek.gif

happy for her though. true fan.

forgot to give DSLR owners the go signal since they allowed it saturday night. almost everyone was using DSLRs with PRO lenses even.

iPhone pics for me tho.
frown.gif

GREAT GAME! my GF got a pic with kiefer after the game. would've loved a kobe shoe/cp3 shoe/durant shoe.
tired.gif

P.S. the guy that caught kobe's shoe?
Spoiler [+]
dondon's DRIVER! was it "give dondon kobe memorabilia day"?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yeah same as what others have been doin just place the cam at the bottom of a bag. yesterday i didnt bring the better lens coz it was a little big to hide. after seeing the results of the lens i just snucked in the bigger lens today hehe
happy.gif
i just showed my point and shoot cam at the top of the bag and she didnt check further...

Great Game today!!! smart gilas was serious which made the nba allstars play with more gusto...

next time kobe plays here ill bring a big poster of the shokozo and make sure kobe sees it...hehe
a lady which displayed a poster of the shokozo was searched by Kobe and asked one of his body guards to get her. the reason was he gave one of his shoe to her
smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
the girl was from the lower box area. she climbed down. no security stopping. climbed down AGAIN. no security stopping her.
sick.gif

she then limbo rock'd the rope to the court. no security stoppage again.
sick.gif

she then approached kobe. got the shoe. while 3-4 other jejemons were being tackled by security.
eek.gif

happy for her though. true fan.

forgot to give DSLR owners the go signal since they allowed it saturday night. almost everyone was using DSLRs with PRO lenses even.

iPhone pics for me tho.
frown.gif

GREAT GAME! my GF got a pic with kiefer after the game. would've loved a kobe shoe/cp3 shoe/durant shoe.
tired.gif

P.S. the guy that caught kobe's shoe?
Spoiler [+]
dondon's DRIVER! was it "give dondon kobe memorabilia day"?

^ was it the one that kobe threw? or kobe just handed it to dondon's driver?? hahaa.. cuz i heard during the interview that kobe and dondon had a little agreement that he(kobe) would give him (dondon) his jersey after the game.. lol. haha.. if not then napakaswerte lang tlga ni dondon.. 
laugh.gif

it was definitely a great once in a lifetime experience specially for the players who participated.. i was watchin it on t.v and i could tell that everyone including the color commentators were having the experience of a lifetime.. hopefully we'll get a ultimate all star weekend part 2.
pimp.gif

^ was it the one that kobe threw? or kobe just handed it to dondon's driver?? hahaa.. cuz i heard during the interview that kobe and dondon had a little agreement that he(kobe) would give him (dondon) his jersey after the game.. lol. haha.. if not then napakaswerte lang tlga ni dondon.. 
laugh.gif

it was definitely a great once in a lifetime experience specially for the players who participated.. i was watchin it on t.v and i could tell that everyone including the color commentators were having the experience of a lifetime.. hopefully we'll get a ultimate all star weekend part 2.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

hopefully we'll get a ultimate all star weekend part 2.
pimp.gif
we just might, but this time, we would be thanking Mr. SM
laugh.gif

with this weekend's outcome, i believe, that the chances of having an actual NBA game played here is higher.(Bulls vs. Lakers
pimp.gif
)

Stern must be searching at youtube for today's highlights
laugh.gif

NBA game eyed at MOA

MANILA, Philippines — A state-of-the-art venue deserves an event like no other.

If plans push through, the soon-to-rise Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City will play host to a pre-season NBA game next year.

Officials of the MOA Arena said they are now holding talks with NBA Asia for the possible staging of the exhibition game – an ambitious project expected to put the Philippines back in the world map.

“The target date is October 2012,

Originally Posted by lugzzy

hopefully we'll get a ultimate all star weekend part 2.
pimp.gif
we just might, but this time, we would be thanking Mr. SM
laugh.gif

with this weekend's outcome, i believe, that the chances of having an actual NBA game played here is higher.(Bulls vs. Lakers
pimp.gif
)

Stern must be searching at youtube for today's highlights
laugh.gif

NBA game eyed at MOA

MANILA, Philippines — A state-of-the-art venue deserves an event like no other.

If plans push through, the soon-to-rise Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City will play host to a pre-season NBA game next year.

Officials of the MOA Arena said they are now holding talks with NBA Asia for the possible staging of the exhibition game – an ambitious project expected to put the Philippines back in the world map.

“The target date is October 2012,

the shoe that was thrown, it was dondons driver daw who got it..while the lady with the shokozo banner is just a fan. kobe just handed the shoe over to her...if there are insiders who might know the truth you could correct me anytime
smile.gif
i just based it on what i saw hehe

ok i saw a twitter pic of dondon and he was with valerie concepcion with the shoes, i guess the one dondon got was the shoe from the lady and not the shoe that was thrown. i saw the lady who had the banner was with the party of valerie concepcion. ok whatever, bottomline dondon got an autographed ball, jersey and shoe lol hehe he had a good kobe day

the shoe that was thrown, it was dondons driver daw who got it..while the lady with the shokozo banner is just a fan. kobe just handed the shoe over to her...if there are insiders who might know the truth you could correct me anytime
smile.gif
i just based it on what i saw hehe

ok i saw a twitter pic of dondon and he was with valerie concepcion with the shoes, i guess the one dondon got was the shoe from the lady and not the shoe that was thrown. i saw the lady who had the banner was with the party of valerie concepcion. ok whatever, bottomline dondon got an autographed ball, jersey and shoe lol hehe he had a good kobe day

Great effort from Smart Gilas! I only watched it on TV but I still shouted everytime both teams make highlight plays... Thank you Mr. MVP and the organizers for bringing Kobe and co. over!

Great effort from Smart Gilas! I only watched it on TV but I still shouted everytime both teams make highlight plays... Thank you Mr. MVP and the organizers for bringing Kobe and co. over!

Gilas put on a better show compared to the PBA. They had thunderous dunks compared to the single dunk by A. Santos. On the NBA side, the game against PBA was more fun due to more highlights but nothing beats the thrill against the "close" game against Gilas.

Back
Top Bottom