KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

I am not a fan of the Kobe Vs to begin with but they really dropped the ball with this colorway, it makes me wish even more that this wasn't going to be a pack. I personally think they should have just kept it as a one shoe release but the packaging does look really nice. 

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kinda weak, IMO...

It's like a poor man's MLK...colorblocking is terrible.

Aston Martin HD > Aston Martin V

Yeah, agreed.  i'd still like to get a pair of the hyperdunks though, but that probably won't happen unless someone is willing to split or i can somehow cop online
eyes.gif

very nice imo. my fav two shoes from the kobe line. i'm sure these will be hard to get.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

The Vs aren't as nice as the HDs.  Did they cancel the jacket?  I thought some piece of clothing comes with it.
it had to be because doing a jacket would be too complicated....some people might weari a 13 and need a large jacket....or someone might need a 9.5 but need a l jacket....too hard to have a set jacket size with a set shoe size. with a 2 shoe pack at least you know both will fit...because it is your size...

i have already made up my mind that i want them....question now is how do i get them. if they hit hoh i will feel at ease.....

Rumor on the other forum is that they will have a special release May 8th at Staples Center. Also, someone on NTLA's facebook asked if they were getting the pack, their rep responded that they are getting the pack, just no release date yet.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kinda weak, IMO...

It's like a poor man's MLK...colorblocking is terrible.
Colorblocking? Where? And why did you post a picture of a hunk of metal? What's going on here?

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

WEST COAST release only. So YES, NTLA, HoH LA etc etc....

I hope thats not true...they need to release out on the east coast lol....anybody know how much these are gonna retail for?

Back
Top Bottom