Kobe Bryant Nike Elite Socks???

I wear 13, I havent worn my kobe elites yet, but I always get L in my socks, never had a problem.

I wear 13, I havent worn my kobe elites yet, but I always get L in my socks, never had a problem.

Cool. I have around 6-7 pairs of elite socks, but they're all XL, and a little loose. I'll definitely give the L a try.

Cool. I have around 6-7 pairs of elite socks, but they're all XL, and a little loose. I'll definitely give the L a try.

took my black pair out and notice on the left the stripe is concord when the right is purple
smh at nike quality control

took my black pair out and notice on the left the stripe is concord when the right is purple

nike socks does run big I think...i have regular no show socks and I dont like em alot..im size 10 and got the socks from 8-11 and they are loose! The front of the sock is loose and btw they are not no show even though it suppose to be..i still see them when I wear my low af1..hate that! Lol

nike socks does run big I think...i have regular no show socks and I dont like em alot..im size 10 and got the socks from 8-11 and they are loose! The front of the sock is loose and btw they are not no show even though it suppose to be..i still see them when I wear my low af1..hate that! Lol

they were originally just at all of the HOH, but now they're popping up at more and more FTL's they're nice though, just no asia release ones.

they were originally just at all of the HOH, but now they're popping up at more and more FTL's they're nice though, just no asia release ones.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Don't remember if I mentioned it here or the other thread.. But yeah, I had the same problem. Smh.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Don't remember if I mentioned it here or the other thread.. But yeah, I had the same problem. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom