Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by Curious24

why cant these idiots do what jeter, clooney, dicaprio do.  I mean even Brad Pitt didnt get married.

Exactly. If you're a millionaire athlete or anything that attracts a lot of ({}) you might as well live the single life smash as many chicks as you want until you're mid 30's or whenever you feel like settling down. So prenups are void after 10 years in Cali? He was **#@!% either way.

Originally Posted by ricky409

you're assessing a man's character... his life off of 4 instances...
colorado: she showed up w/ several sea mans in her crotch, my g... i really dont think she was that damn innocent.

karl malone: who doesnt have problems w/ coworkers?

phil jackson: he went off on him in a book... but do people discredit phil?

wrecking a team: he won two more 'chips afterwards, doe... and the ownership was going to choose him over shaq anyway.

snitching w/ shaq: i'm pretty sure there's more to that story that what you think... 

all i'm saying is we're going off 4 instances in a man's life. 

you gotta understand that being GREAT at something doesnt work like everyone else too. the CEO of companies dont have the same life decisions as the mail room clerk. Kobe doesnt have the same pressures as you or i, and vice versa. so its a bit hard to judge a man from the outside when we dont know whats really going on.

and another thing... go back in your last 15 years of your life... i'm pretty sure if we pulled out 4 instances, we could call you a clown, too... so chill w/ that fambs... 

Your sense of reasoning is a bit skewed, as you seem to be a major supporter of Kobe Bryant. As stated, he is a major ballplayer, one of the highest level. I used to be the same way about Muhammad Ali. However, once I gained an honest assessment of Muhammad, I began to realize that many people are going to have opinions on my hero, those that I may not agree with. Some, even here on Nike Talk, will call him a draft dodger, a big mouth, womanizer, then many more unpleasant things. I don't like what he did to Joe Frazier, as Joe was a good man, who happened along at the wrong time. What keeps me cool about the critiques from others, is what the champ has contributed to the world as a whole. There is no denying that Muhammad Ali is the most recognizable figure in the world, possibly the most influential athlete EVER. He stood for human rights, did some wonderful things for humanity.
So, what has Kobe Bryant done again, other than dribble a basketball?

You also said this,

and another thing... go back in your last 15 years of your life... i'm pretty sure if we pulled out 4 instances, we could call you a clown, too... so chill w/ that fambs... 

Uhhh, how about no.

Perhaps you are projecting a bit too much of yourself here, fambs.

^ Kobe Bryant doesn't have to 'do' anything. He can live whatever life he chooses. He is not bound by his athletic fame to save the world or help others if he chooses not to.

Charles Barkley: "I am not a role model". It's that same type of scenario. Kobe doesn't owe you, me, or anyone else anything in terms of his personal life.

laugh.gif
 dude has problems

No if you can prove that you were well established before marriage, you could have a chance. I say be smart and take your time. Before you sign the contract put some money off somewhere., A rainy day fund that you wont touch. Then you do the deal, if she splits know knowledge of the funds on her part and by the courts standards I believe they can give it to her since it wasn't earned while together.

This may not be a sound theory but we meen need a chance, lol

Originally Posted by Swish 22

^ Kobe Bryant doesn't have to 'do' anything. He can live whatever life he chooses. He is not bound by his athletic fame to save the world or help others if he chooses not to.

Charles Barkley: "I am not a role model". It's that same type of scenario. Kobe doesn't owe you, me, or anyone else anything in terms of his personal life.

Nope, Kobe doesn't have to do anything, and he doesn't, thus suffering the consequences of his lack of action.
Screw him, I hope she takes it all.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

No if you can prove that you were well established before marriage, you could have a chance. I say be smart and take your time. Before you sign the contract put some money off somewhere., A rainy day fund that you wont touch. Then you do the deal, if she splits know knowledge of the funds on her part and by the courts standards I believe they can give it to her since it wasn't earned while together.

This may not be a sound theory but we meen need a chance, lol

Thats one way of going about it. But why even go through all that when he has the bargaining chips literally and figurely. He easy could say look i love you etc.. and what not and wanna be with you etc.. And think we have a future etc.. but im not going to sign a contract stating this to prove to you or any other woman how i feel or what i do for you, when you already know how i feel and have shown you how i feel and what i do for you. If you love/care for me and down to be with me cool. If you need a one-sided pact, or for me to throw damn near a years salary to show you something you already seen then you can kick bricks bich. 

Cause aint like as soon as you walk out that door, there aint gonna be 1,000's of chicks that i can meet who will accept me and love me for me. But can you go out and say the same for you? THE END case closed.

In a way I can almost imagine the stuff that Vanessa had to go through. Like yeah, you know what type of lifestyle professional athletes live, but damn Kobe ain't have to be OD flagrant with his cheating. Vanessa was standing by him since that was her husband, but her self respect/esteem must have been shot knowing that Kobe was out smashing anything while she raising the kids. Yeah she prolly knew what she was getting into, but damn if someone allows you to take advantage of them, you don't HAVE to.

Without Kobe, this women would never have even come close to making $75 million in her entire lifetime. He is a moron for giving her the opportunity to do that. I dont even blame her, I blame this stupid system we have here in the US.

Prenups are not just for celebrities. I advise everybody getting married to get one

Originally Posted by Swish 22

While this is true, he's a public figure. That means I get to laugh at his misfortunes because his life is under a microscope. 1% problems
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

In a way I can almost imagine the stuff that Vanessa had to go through. Like yeah, you know what type of lifestyle professional athletes live, but damn Kobe ain't have to be OD flagrant with his cheating. Vanessa was standing by him since that was her husband, but her self respect/esteem must have been shot knowing that Kobe was out smashing anything while she raising the kids. Yeah she prolly knew what she was getting into, but damn if someone allows you to take advantage of them, you don't HAVE to.

It's pure arrogance and stupidity, like there is a real difference between the two. This idiot was banging random chicks raw dawgie man! What if he gave her something? That is enough to get MILLIONS alone! 

F what ya'll talkin about I hear there is a hot young latina milf divorcee worth 75 mill out on the prowl in Los Angeles county by the name of Vanessa! I pray I can bump into her!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

F what ya'll talkin about I hear there is a hot young latina milf divorcee worth 75 mill out on the prowl in Los Angeles county by the name of Vanessa! I pray I can bump into her!

same here

i'll be in Newport
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You do know she was like 17 uneducated, and a video hor, so the whole notion of self respect and esteem angle was thrown out the window long time ago. And it wasnt that she was standing by his side so much as she was waiting for her pay day.

Originally Posted by LDJ

You do know she was like 17 uneducated, and a video hor, so the whole notion of self respect and esteem angle was thrown out the window long time ago. And it wasnt that she was standing by his side so much as she was waiting for her pay day.
We don't know her motives or what went on between the 2 of them though.  For all we know dude could've given her herpes. If that was the case would she be justified in taking him to the cleaners?

This chic will be broke in 10 years just like Eddie Murphy's wife you know how much it cost to stay rich and all the things you have to maintain

Originally Posted by LDJ

We don't know her motives or what went on between the 2 of them though.  For all we know dude could've given her herpes. If that was the case would she be justified in taking him to the cleaners?

True but we do know she was uneducated, never worked, didnt have any viable skill/assets no money and a video hor. So to say she earned deserved anything is lol at best. But like i said i aint even mad at her. Its f'd up how the game is, but kobe knew the rules of the game and knew exactly what he was getting and what would come of it.

Its like dude invested into a deadend business with no signs of breaking even let alone showing a profit. And then when the business is done and you invested all your time energy and money into this bottomless pit, you in shock that all your money is gone and you have nuttin to show for it.

That Kobe system commercial looks dumb as @+@+ now.

Don't be surprised if Kanye, Serena, Branson, etc. all lose half their net worth in the near future
laugh.gif

Funny how US courts don't think 75 mill is enough to where kobe still needs to pay child support and alimony. LOL

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

This chic will be broke in 10 years just like Eddie Murphy's wife you know how much it cost to stay rich and all the things you have to maintain

I was thinking isnt it going to cost a lot just to maintain those 3 houses

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Funny how US courts don't think 75 mill is enough to where kobe still needs to pay child support and alimony. LOL
The 75 mil is just so she can continue her "way of living" that she was accosted to while married to him. I mean she got 3 houses so she'll need to maintain that if she aint gonna sell them.

laugh.gif
Sucks so much for him but that's how the courts work.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Didn't know he still had to pay alimony
30t6p3b.gif
alimony and child support? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ouch 

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by LDJ

True but we do know she was uneducated, never worked, didnt have any viable skill/assets no money and a video hor. So to say she earned deserved anything is lol at best. But like i said i aint even mad at her. Its f'd up how the game is, but kobe knew the rules of the game and knew exactly what he was getting and what would come of it.

Its like dude invested into a deadend business with no signs of breaking even let alone showing a profit. And then when the business is done and you invested all your time energy and money into this bottomless pit, you in shock that all your money is gone and you have nuttin to show for it.

whoa i never thought about marriage as a business. I guess that's a good way to put it.

Why not it is a business see lawyers, judges, etc... the fact that you are signing a contract with certain terms and conditions, and the fact that you are investing time effort and money into something. Problem with these celebs is that unlike the average person they have enough power money and clout to not have to invest in something where the terms and conditions arent in their favor, they dont have to take a crappy deal with high interest rates, a large amount of seed or upfront money, due to them being in a postion of desperation. or not having the money and power to call the shots lik the average person does.

This same logic in business applies to relationships as well. Ive said it in another thread the average dude who marries does it for a) being a sucker and convince himself he aint a lame by all of a sudden becomming hollier than thou religious and use the excuse of god says im suppose to, or b) the im doing it cause i want to aka im a sheep and cant formilate thoughts for myself (or dont have the balls, money, and or power to live life on his terms.) or c.) its so i can reassure her i love her or it will make her happy.

I caught alot of flack for my facts but end of the day most of these dudes/guys in general know they could be with a chick for 5 yrs, love her unconditionally, hell jump infront of a moving train, dash infront of a barrage of bullets, love her and view her the same if she had a freak accident and looked like the fusking elephant man. And all that stuff wouldnt matter and be thrown out of the window if they dont spend that cheese on a wedding and sign that one sided contract that disfavors them and benefits her. They know they arent in a position to have a girl love them be with them solely for who they are and is forced to buy that love they had all alone in order to prove to her what they already been proving with actions.

See athletes and other ppl of power money and noriety dont have to subject themselves to such tomfoolery. So the notion of guys like kobe and tiger etc to do so is a str8 up bich move, Its on some backward %$%* hustling. 

[h3]Vanessa Bryant waiting outside Lakers’ locker room[/h3][h4]February 14th, 2012, 10:40 pm · · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM[/h4]
inShare

Vanessa Bryant was waiting outside the Lakers’ locker room late Tuesday night at Staples Center after the Lakers’ victory over Atlanta.

Whatever the context, she wore red high heels and it did happen to be Valentine’s Day.

Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce from Lakers star Kobe Bryant in Orange County’s Superior Court of California on Dec. 16, citing “irreconcilable differences.

Back
Top Bottom