Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by R23J

I remember in 2007 or 08 I bought a pair of sunshines for about 120 and couldn't bring myself to wear them so I sold them on ebay for only 120 again! I feel I couldve made more (as wrong as that is). Any pairs floatin around?

I got a pair of sz 13 that I wore twice... hit me up with a pm if you're interested.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

did eastbay really sell out of black/white and white/black colorways?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

as for UCLAs, why grab them in store? buy them from finishline.com for $75 shipped...i bought 2 pairs of Crazy 8s for 143 and change shipped
kinda wanted the red/black pair but my size is sold out on FNL
frown.gif
Thanks for the heads up
Also how did you get them for 75 shipped ?

^ it was posted on the previous page.... finishline.com 30% off $75 or more..coupon code POTOFGOLD

i bought 2 pairs, came out to $72 each

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

did eastbay really sell out of black/white and white/black colorways?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
We did sell out of both the White/Black/Sunlight (809697) and  Black/White (021939) colorways for the adidas Crazy 8.  We are not receiving anymore shipments in for these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by davizzy

Anyone here cop the yellow and purple pair? They look nice online, but im not sure how they would look in person.I still need to cop the black/white pair too.

I did, but returned them. I didn't like the shade of yellow
I think u mean the yellow suede. Just like the AJ 2 yellow of the candy pack.  

Originally Posted by ct2010

Just found this site called PLNDR. Really dope site with super cheap prices on streetwear. Completely legit, just bought some shiit of there last week and already got it.

Hyperlink isn't working so just copy the link: PLNDR
get that out of here!~

Originally Posted by ct2010

Just found this site called PLNDR. Really dope site with super cheap prices on streetwear. Completely legit, just bought some shiit of there last week and already got it.

Hyperlink isn't working so just copy the link: PLNDR

Just a word to the wise. If you're trying to get credits for PLNDR from a referal link. Putting that in a post will probably get your NT account suspended.

Just got these in the mail today. After copping the Playoff XIIIs a few weeks back, it feels like 1997-1998 again
laugh.gif

mine are out for delivery right now =].... but ups sucks lol, fortunately my final isn't til 6pm and my roommate will be at home all day

Louisville Red's are fire well worth the $74 spent. Anyone know where else to cop besides ebay? I need to find a sz 12

just got home from my last final to my black whites..... time to Unds for the drive home lol

Just tried the Fnl code and was about to pull the trigger on a few pairs but it expired.  Oh wells, money saved. 
eyes.gif

Damn I missed out. Adidas really outdid themselves with these new colors. I could never find the old ones in a CW that I really wanted.

I love these things
pimp.gif

true to size for me...real comfortable too...

424ut.jpg

the box was a nice upgrade also (sorry fort he crappy pic, tried to get the 8 as clear as possible)

2m2umjd.jpg

I really like this shoe alot! Im might the white and black pair too..i been wearing lots of the kobe 5s and 6s and it feels good to wear mid top again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom