Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by never wear them

Im starting to think these are gonna be somewhat "limited" (hate using that word) b/c some finishlines aren't getting em and these specific finishlines for all these damn recent colorways.

FNL as a company won't carry them.

WSS Venice and Normandie LA.
Yellow Purple - $39.99
Sizes: 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5

all of them???

u sure?...................

99.999999999999% sure. Unless the buyer makes a very very very late purchase, FNL as a company wont be carrying these. If things change I'll make sure to post it here.

I need these. I hope they won't be limited! what's the point? they retro'd these to make
money right? GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realtalkjohnny wrote:
rare crazy 8 colorway? manila 98

brings back memories. I grew up in the Pinas, I still have abunch of NBAcards of Kobe. That was the hobby back then andI was only 13. I actually bought Kobes over Jordans then and I was on a 1 shoe a year budget.

I've seen 11/1 as the release date for the All-Stars. Anyone see/hear anything that says otherwise?

where are you getting that info from?

if so wow thats almost coming up
pimp.gif

Man, I still remember that alley-oop from KG and the 360 he did in that 98 ASG, just sick.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Were those the DS size 12's that were on ebay? I was watching them but knew I didn't need them. I have them already, but would've loved to have a DS pair.

Yup, appreciate you falling back so i could scoop em haha
DAMN, I had the black and white as I kid but I was DYING for the purple pair. How much did you pay?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

all of them???

99.999999999999% sure. Unless the buyer makes a very very very late purchase, FNL as a company wont be carrying these. If things change I'll make sure to post it here.

not so fast my friend, FNL got em on their site and my buddy just copped the red pair from FNL in castleton

Originally Posted by jm9312

all of them???

not so fast my friend, FNL got em on their site and my buddy just copped the red pair from FNL in castleton

We were talking about the all stars bro.

Originally Posted by jm9312

We were talking about the all stars bro.
oops my fault

Back
Top Bottom