Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

ordered mine from eastbay, thanks eastbay rep for the info, and with 15% off, got mine for $99 (tax in cali sucks)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by BigAristotle17

Heres a store out here in Georgia

http://wishatl.com/store/...Crazy-8-Black-P2717.aspx

laugh.gif
this store got wiped out as well. This shoe is hot right now.
and i need them RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

wish I would have ordered from Packers when I had the chance...now I have to wait til Mid-Nov. b/c of eastbay
laugh.gif

customer service told me that they're ready to ship. they already have em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and i need them RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

wish I would have ordered from Packers when I had the chance...now I have to wait til Mid-Nov. b/c of eastbay
laugh.gif
customer service told me that they're ready to ship. they already have em.
Congrats to everyone that ordered their pair(s)!

Yeah, we randomly received a shipment in last night, so a lot of the orders that have been placed for this shoe should be shipping out tonight or early next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so where they on website already? i dont see anything right now
C'mon dude, read a few of the posts, it's seriously like 1 page back lol.

Just grabbed a 2nd pair on Eastbay for $84.99 shipped. Should have waited a day or 2 and not jumped the gun from Packer's at $115!

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so where they on website already? i dont see anything right now
C'mon dude, read a few of the posts, it's seriously like 1 page back lol.

Just grabbed a 2nd pair on Eastbay for $84.99 shipped. Should have waited a day or 2 and not jumped the gun from Packer's at $115!
oh snap my bad...damn yuku been messing up these pages for me lately

Add me guys !!... 
tongue.gif

Just ordered mine from eastbay, Don't know if mine will ship in the next few days, but can't beat below retail price.. 
happy.gif

My pair from Packer Shoes arrived earlier today, shipped very quickly. Got a second pair coming in from Eastbay though

Originally Posted by Wayne141

My pair from Packer Shoes arrived earlier today, shipped very quickly. Got a second pair coming in from Eastbay though

Regret not ordering from em when posted. Would've loved to wear em this weekend. (pics
nerd.gif
please)

man so i went to footlocker today to see if they had the ASG and they didnt so i ask when will they being getting the new crazy 8 black white purple the guy then looks at me like im crazy saying that they never heard nothing about the the new crazy 8 releasing. then some guy showed me the white black ones hes like are these the ones they have purple at the bottom im just like
indifferent.gif
man these ppl dont know nothing and they work at footlocker

then i go to dtlr to see what they got and they had ASG.. i was what the??? they actually had them at that store. i tried them on they look get great but i think i will wait to see if footlocker get them sometime next week for a discount if not dtlr ftw then

i know its probably been covered but does anyone have any more performance opinions on these after playing in them?

also is the consensus TTS?

Just got mine. Comparing to my OGs the retros are pretty on point. The patent on the OGs Are clear the ones on the retro is black

Back
Top Bottom