Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Shame what they did with these. Like y’all said, maybe if they hit clearance I’d cop. But probably gonna pass on them

I’m in the slim minority, of not liking these as much, when I was younger. Things changed for me in 2020. I got the recent drop on snipes, only cause it didn’t show up on adidas for me, and the other sites didn’t have my size. Also on snipes it was in my bag, but not allowing me to checkout. I was able to the next day. It may not be the shoe I initially wanted, but I’m happy I’m getting, and hope to get the Kobe 8 protro to ball in .

they looked better in some photosets but no 8 just kills it and the material they used on the upper looks hella ashy

these adidas kobe shoes are so easy to retro the look but they just keep on ****ing up. they always mess up on the kobe grill not painting it right and now they butcher the kb8. bad as old nike retros

adidas-crazy-8-fall-winter-2023-3.jpeg

adidas-crazy-8-fall-winter-2023-6.jpeg

two colorways dropping

they looked better in some photosets but no 8 just kills it and the material they used on the upper looks hella ashy

these adidas kobe shoes are so easy to retro the look but they just keep on ****ing up. they always mess up on the kobe grill not painting it right and now they butcher the kb8. bad as old nike retros
Removing the 8 on this retro reminds me of when Nike removed the no. 2 on the Converse Aero Jam retro smh.
converse-aero-jam-2019-release-info-8.jpg

converse-aero-jam-2019-release-info-3.jpg

mjsp9tkzlyxkudybluhn.jpg

Removing the 8 on this retro reminds me of when Nike removed the no. 2 on the Converse Aero Jam retro smh.
Is it worse that the 2006-7 Aero Jam retro had "2" but skimped on details (ie: no purple paint splatter, white lining at the ankle instead of teal)?

Still, I feel fortunate to have that Aero jam retro with the 2008 KB8 retro with the "8".

Is it worse that the 2006-7 Aero Jam retro had "2" but skimped on details (ie: no purple paint splatter, white lining at the ankle instead of teal)?

Still, I feel fortunate to have that Aero jam retro with the 2008 KB8 retro with the "8".
Sadly these companies are always messing up something. How hard is it for them to get it right?

If u like them that's what's up, you like what you like.

They’re drastically different than the OGs. Even the 05s. Damn I loved the 05s, wish I bought more and kept the extras I had.

Surprised Nightwing loves these based on all the negative comments here so far

why are you surprised? hes turned into a salesman for some of these **** shoes. hes talking about these are better than the originals materials wise. how the **** does he know that if hes never owned an original pair? from the descriptions?

I mean he literally explains why he likes them...they aren't "OG" but they replaced the synthetics with nice nubuck.

I thought about copping but they only go up to a 14 and that's my true size. From the sound of it, I don't think those will fit. Adidas returns take forever :rolleyes

I ordered these today.

Usually I watch videos of reviews anticipating then. From watching these videos, it looks like they made them gray instead of full black. Just from that alone, I’ll return them back to adidas once the shoes arrive.

I ordered these today.

Usually I watch videos of reviews anticipating then. From watching these videos, it looks like they made them gray instead of full black. Just from that alone, I’ll return them back to adidas once the shoes arrive.

Held them in-hand yesterday. I think a lot of it is being overblown. They're definitely black, but it's more of a worn black than a jet black if that makes sense.

Held them in-hand yesterday. I think a lot of it is being overblown. They're definitely black, but it's more of a worn black than a jet black if that makes sense.

Had the OGs and the 05s, these are a dark grey and it’s a different material. Not suede.

I ordered these today.

think they went with an aged look

I would think so. The nubuck or whatever they used seemed like it would take in dye or shoe polish fairly easily. Like noblekane noblekane said, they were trying to go for a worn/aged thing.
Whenever they arrive, if I truly decide not to return them, I’ll just dye it black. I really hate that they gave it an age look by making it look grey

40% off with code BTS40

40% off with code BTS40
Damn good looks but code isn’t working today (Monday)!

Back
Top Bottom