Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Fresh you can't be serious. They're GR at your FTL and Finishline.

Finishline.com still has FSR

They need to retro these as well

4292136532_6ac3082094.jpg

Imagine them releasing both KB8II's and EQT Elevations at the same time? Their would be Kobe sigs being sold by two brands at the same time.
pimp.gif

Oh man, gimme some purple EQT Elevations and I'm set. Thanks for the pics guys and the trip down memory lane.
happy.gif

fresh...check foot locker, they have em out here at foot locker..

Ed should tag his pics like HK Feet does...NWT Niketalk Not For Ebay Auctions or something to that effect.

Michigan was rocking the blk/white joints with their maize jerseys against Sparty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ofasho

quality is great!

hoping to see kobe 2 to be retro.
Co-sign on both accounts.

The purple ones; sex.

.. for those of you in SoCal, FSR of the University Reds @ Foot Locker West Covina; FSR of the Purples @ Foot Action Puente Hills.

Originally Posted by mrjdmz

Originally Posted by ofasho

quality is great!

hoping to see kobe 2 to be retro.
Co-sign on both accounts.

The purple ones; sex.

.. for those of you in SoCal, FSR of the University Reds @ Foot Locker West Covina; FSR of the Purples @ Foot Action Puente Hills.

info on the purple crazy 8s. please?

i coulda sworn i saw josh smith rocking them tonight (last night, actually) against the knicks.

and knicks, these joints are everywhere. seen them at ftl and fta, and some other spots.

Yup, Josh was wearing the black/whites. Wesley Johnson even had some crazy 8s on against Kobe himself a few days ago, wonder which adidas athlete will wear them next.
happy.gif

@ mrjdmz - i actually bought my pair @ footlocker West Covina...

i really want this to retro (my own pair)

others may hate it but it's my cup of tea (sadly i ruined my other pairs of KB 2)

Back
Top Bottom