Kobe has nothing on Mel Gibson. Nothing!

id like to know how much jaunita jordan and the chick who was married to tiger woods took

That's a lot of money she'll be getting. After 31 years of marriage and many children he shouldn't be too mad about losing half. Plus he will still have 400+ million left in the bank. He wont be able to take it with him when he eventually dies so..........................live it up.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Hahaha at least dude admitted on his mistake

As for Braveheart - Still has over 400 million ?? Um...yeahh idk if I'd be that mad ... Plus he knows what every girl thinks

laugh.gif
his wife is getting what she wants

Seriously they need to cap how much you have to give or something.

[h1]The 15 Most Expensive Divorces[/h1]

[h2]2. Michael and Juanita Jordan[/h2]
51546153_10.jpg

NBA star Michael and Juanita Jordan divorced in 2007 after 17 years of marriage. The total assets involved: $168 million

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/....php#michael_and_juanita_jordan#ixzz1hiiGmQdm
[h2]4. Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren[/h2]
93294442_10.jpg

Getty Images

Golf champ Tiger Woods and model Elin Nordegren after six years of marriage. Total assets involved: $100 million.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/..._tiger_woods_and_elin_nordegren#ixzz1hihtcSQS

I dont think people understand just how much money that is. Like, the people that are acting like this is not a big deal... You dont understand this modern day math...

no wonder he's so mad
robyn-and-mel-gibson-photos-5.jpg

so the moral of the story is...if you know you're ++%!*#$ up, hit eject ASAP.

I'm usually heavy on the man's side in these kind of situations, but she was with that dude for 31 years.
Plus, he left her.
She deserves good amount of that money he accumulated while they were together. (Now, I would concede that half is too much. But I don't think I would be mad at maybe a quarter of that $800 mill.)

Half of his films residuals for the rest of her life is what got me, son thats wrong, she aint put in no work. More men need to do this, but women with cash dont tend to wed dudes without
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Half of his films residuals for the rest of her life is what got me, son thats wrong, she aint put in no work. More men need to do this, but women with cash dont tend to wed dudes without
30t6p3b.gif
The court was thinking she won't be able to live comfortable on $400 million. 
$400 million!!! 
sick.gif

That guy Bill Burr sounds like he'd only want to go down on Vanessa Bryant, just so he can sniff where Kobe has been.
Kobe doesn't have Mel Gibson cake, he had to give a whole bunch of it to that chick in Colorado, just so he could stay out of jail. Now with what 'nessa is about to whip on him, we may be reading about him playing for another ten years. 

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

That guy Bill Burr sounds like he'd only want to go down on Vanessa Bryant, just so he can sniff where Kobe has been.
Kobe doesn't have Mel Gibson cake, he had to give a whole bunch of it to that chick in Colorado, just so he could stay out of jail. Now with what 'nessa is about to whip on him, we may be reading about him playing for another ten years. 
Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.

c'mon son.  Nothing he said was riding Kobe, it was just the plain honest truth, plus dudes from Boston so I doubt that was the case.
and 'nessa?  Really? 
laugh.gif

As soon as my net worth is high, I'm asking Derek Jeter to be my life coach... serious 

Originally Posted by voodoo

Kobe shouldn't have given a cent to that lying bish in Colorado... he was never even close to being convicted since there was so much evidence she was full of +!@@.
You don't know that she was lying. If she was, he would not have been forced to give her anything, but something did indeed happen. I am not giving millions to some chick if I know I am innocent. 
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

c'mon son.  Nothing he said was riding Kobe, it was just the plain honest truth, plus dudes from Boston so I doubt that was the case.
and 'nessa?  Really? 
laugh.gif
Oh no, he wasn't riding Kobe! Couldn't be! All he clearly did was to say that he is this hard working guy, who'll play with a hurt wrist! He completely left out how this dude was bagging these chicks raw in an age where sexually transmitted diseases run rampant! Herpes, Hep C, HIV, Clap, is he kidding?

Yeah, I said 'nessa! I was being facetious, as that's what the future Mr Tin Cup calls her...
laugh.gif

Damn, this proves white chicks are the worst gold diggers. This chick and tigers broad both took em to the cleaners.

I bet you Kobe's hood chick didn't even take half

Back
Top Bottom