pimp.gif

My 5 year cousin said that nonstop during the Finals
laugh.gif

Come on LO.

this dude Kobe straight balls on the court... his jab steps/fakes are just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

vid could have been better though.. they left out a lot of his best highlights. you could literally make a 5-6 part series of Kobe's highlights from JUSTlast season. 10 min each. defense, passing, post scoring, midrange scoring, long range shooting, and then a mix of all his generally ridiculous shots thatnobody else can make.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this dude Kobe straight balls on the court... his jab steps/fakes are just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

vid could have been better though.. they left out a lot of his best highlights. you could literally make a 5-6 part series of Kobe's highlights from JUST last season. 10 min each. defense, passing, post scoring, midrange scoring, long range shooting, and then a mix of all his generally ridiculous shots that nobody else can make.

I agree, there were no clips of him dead eyeing the defender rising up and shooting over them. Just thinking about that 3 he hit over (I think) Battier whileShane was touching his nose... That *#!% is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

I love when he gets the ball on the mid post. His pivot-triple threat game is sick.

it is every time i play pick i always try to emulate those moves
laugh.gif

oh and im lovin your sig cant wait for sept 5th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man his reverse pivot is just ridiculous. That man is something crazy.. woowee

lol @ him posting up Lebron. He got up there for some of those blocks. smh @ people who say he lost some athleticism.

And that is why he's the BEST player in the NBA
pimp.gif
. KB24 is the closetthing we've seen to compare with MJ

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Better than Jordan
Let's not get started now
grin.gif
who is a basketball player . . . you can argue both sides of that one. Either way, Kobe won't ever have the respect Jordan got for many reasons. Too bad they couldn't sweep the rape charges under the table like Jordan's gambling
wink.gif
u really comparing rape to gambling? it wasant rape tho tahts all i know

anyway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe is the greatest shooting guard in this ear..and the second greatest shooting guard of ALL TIME

nah, not comparin the two. just sayin media wise Kobe was hurt by all that . .. and the shaq-disease

Kobe is more Alex Rodriguez than MJ

1:17 He saved Lamar's life

1:59 How did he catch that?
eek.gif
sick.gif

4:40 and 5:12
smh.gif

6:54
eek.gif
at what he almost did to Wade

Somewhere right now SHUGES is in cave venting and is experiencing chinese torture
roll.gif

Have to see all the Lake & Kobe threads this whole summer.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom