KOBE IN MANILA 2011

YESSSSS!!! sad thing is I need Courtside tickets but don't know if I can get one. sucks dealing with broken leg.,

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^Saw it already, my bad. LMAO at those people in fb. they Dont know how to read the mechanicS.

Yeah.. some are answering the question in comments section, read something like I hope it's not yet late to answer! He was 14 when he first made his legit dunk![font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] 
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/font]
[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^Saw it already, my bad. LMAO at those people in fb. they Dont know how to read the mechanicS.

Yeah.. some are answering the question in comments section, read something like I hope it's not yet late to answer! He was 14 when he first made his legit dunk![font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] 
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/font]
[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by gijace

YESSSSS!!! sad thing is I need Courtside tickets but don't know if I can get one. sucks dealing with broken leg.,

Don't worry, I'll carry you brother.. haha

Originally Posted by gijace

Don't worry, I'll carry you brother.. haha

Where can I get courtside/lower box seats ? I heard the ones Nike's giving out are gen ad... Need 2 for me and my dad.

Where can I get courtside/lower box seats ? I heard the ones Nike's giving out are gen ad... Need 2 for me and my dad.

damn! I need these! I believe there is no info yet... I do hope we can buy courtside seats... I wish they'd have a meet and greet tho.
I've been to the past 2 events and kobe didn't sign anything... he just gave away signed nike balls. I wish we can get a meet and greet!
I'd camp for that one!

damn! I need these! I believe there is no info yet... I do hope we can buy courtside seats... I wish they'd have a meet and greet tho.
I've been to the past 2 events and kobe didn't sign anything... he just gave away signed nike balls. I wish we can get a meet and greet!
I'd camp for that one!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Nike's website: http://www.nike.com.ph/kobemanilatour/ says tickets can be purchased at these stores.

I tried calling some of them but they have no idea at all..
frown.gif
^
^
they actually changed this image. it now says free tickets at np bhs and titan fort.
maybe they're not selling tickets anymore?
went from this
smokin.gif
to this ------------------------------>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Nike's website: http://www.nike.com.ph/kobemanilatour/ says tickets can be purchased at these stores.

I tried calling some of them but they have no idea at all..
frown.gif
^
^
they actually changed this image. it now says free tickets at np bhs and titan fort.
maybe they're not selling tickets anymore?
went from this
smokin.gif
to this ------------------------------>
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
really hope that's the case. If these tickets end up being sold, hope we get the news early.
I guess our best bet is to go to Nike/Titan early...

^
really hope that's the case. If these tickets end up being sold, hope we get the news early.
I guess our best bet is to go to Nike/Titan early...

they still don't have rules regarding this. like what if I got there at 7am and I was the first in line...
then a bunch of people arrived AFTER me, how does that get organized? titan, nike phils, we need
answers!

they still don't have rules regarding this. like what if I got there at 7am and I was the first in line...
then a bunch of people arrived AFTER me, how does that get organized? titan, nike phils, we need
answers!

^ just an advice, go to nike park bhs tomorrow and check if they posted some details regarding to the distribution of tickets on July 2!

HTH

^ just an advice, go to nike park bhs tomorrow and check if they posted some details regarding to the distribution of tickets on July 2!

HTH

Back
Top Bottom