KOBE IN MANILA 2011

according to reports on twitter,

kobe insisted on playing.
From all of his previous tours, last night was his first time to play an exhibition game.

I think the whole game was scripted. Did you noticed how Gilas lamely pushed the ball with less than a minute remaining for Kobe and UAAP to catch up? Probably they planned it for Kobe to take a game winning shot but unluckily he missed his 3s to cut the deficit to 1. Just some conspiracy theory I've concocted.
smile.gif
)

I think the whole game was scripted. Did you noticed how Gilas lamely pushed the ball with less than a minute remaining for Kobe and UAAP to catch up? Probably they planned it for Kobe to take a game winning shot but unluckily he missed his 3s to cut the deficit to 1. Just some conspiracy theory I've concocted.
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

Hmm, anyone else noticed this? 10 minutes for the first half. At the end of the half, it was 33 Gilas 24 UAAP. Then, Kobe played for 8 minutes.

Nice observation bro! Husay!

Hmm, anyone else noticed this? 10 minutes for the first half. At the end of the half, it was 33 Gilas 24 UAAP. Then, Kobe played for 8 minutes.

Originally Posted by stampedegames

Boom Gonzales announced that Kobe was requesting for an 8 minute extension with him suiting up for the Nike-UAAP All-Stars.

Originally Posted by stampedegames

Boom Gonzales announced that Kobe was requesting for an 8 minute extension with him suiting up for the Nike-UAAP All-Stars.

So, who got Kobe's FEU Jersey?
it fell right beside me! 3 seats away that is... got to take a picture in it though!
img3042k.jpg

the three people that "caught" the jersey said they will share it... hmm.

regarding the upgrading that happened, I had upper a tickets and since the place was so packed, we had seating
problems... smh. good thing I was able to enjoy the show still! and congrats to the peeps that got a better view!

pimp.gif

So, who got Kobe's FEU Jersey?
it fell right beside me! 3 seats away that is... got to take a picture in it though!
img3042k.jpg

the three people that "caught" the jersey said they will share it... hmm.

regarding the upgrading that happened, I had upper a tickets and since the place was so packed, we had seating
problems... smh. good thing I was able to enjoy the show still! and congrats to the peeps that got a better view!

pimp.gif

araneta staff let us (upper b peeps) into the upper a area only to find out that most seats were already reserved. people were already settled when the show was about to start most people from upper b were forced to move out of their seats. they had no option or just move to a diff pat in upper a na unwanted

araneta staff let us (upper b peeps) into the upper a area only to find out that most seats were already reserved. people were already settled when the show was about to start most people from upper b were forced to move out of their seats. they had no option or just move to a diff pat in upper a na unwanted

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

FRONT ROW. http://bit.ly/qxtv9y #nike #kobeinmanila2011
Nice photos, Crux.
smokin.gif

I wish he did have an Ateneo jersey on, but I have to admit FEU's jersey has always been one of the best every season. Oh well. Was that Nico Salva dancing like a little girl when Kobe got the breakaway dunk? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

FRONT ROW. http://bit.ly/qxtv9y #nike #kobeinmanila2011
Nice photos, Crux.
smokin.gif

I wish he did have an Ateneo jersey on, but I have to admit FEU's jersey has always been one of the best every season. Oh well. Was that Nico Salva dancing like a little girl when Kobe got the breakaway dunk? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom