Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Like what the guys saying, I need more IVs...

Copped the Black/Reds last night for $110...

How many IVs do you have Greed?

Last edited:
Half SZ small to me... Fits like the VIIs, but more comfy... Toe box is also pretty tight... The VI n 8 is pretty TTS for me..

i feel the exact same way with the 6/7/8.. so i'm not crazy. i remember i went half size up because some people on here complained and 11.5 was perfect.

the hunt continues for 11.5 cd's. i think i saw them on ebay last year but passed due to the $200 pricetag. regret regret regret.

Last edited:
i feel the exact same way with the 6/7/8.. so i'm not crazy. i remember i went half size up because some people on here complained and 11.5 was perfect.

the hunt continues for 11.5 cd's. i think i saw them on ebay last year but passed due to the $200 pricetag. regret regret regret.
Good Luck with the search Alex... They pop up here and there...

Like what the guys saying, I need more IVs...

Copped the Black/Reds last night for $110...

How many IVs do you have Greed?

Rod those pics are killing it sir! Man I need to rock my chaos! I have 23 pairs of the IV's man. If I could find those venoms for less than a car payment I could stop my collection at 24 :smokin

Last edited:
Rod those pics are killing it sir! Man I need to rock my chaos! I have 23 pairs of the IV's man. If I could find those venoms for less than a car payment I could stop my collection at 24 :smokin

Thank you sir! Very nice brotha! Rock them Chaos bro! I'm still on the same pair we traded years ago...

I regret passing on the white splatters a few years back for $220... Need those, B2Fs, Whiteouts, rice Away, both Ace, Venoms (longshot) still... Man, wished they would really bring these back on iD...

Last edited:
^who you telling? I'm still salty that I didn't make an ID when the 4's were out. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was so focused on getting certain cw's I never did one. The 4's have def dried up man...sucks they were so limited with all the HOH releases only back then.

^who you telling? I'm still salty that I didn't make an ID when the 4's were out. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was so focused on getting certain cw's I never did one. The 4's have def dried up man...sucks they were so limited with all the HOH releases only back then.

I was deployed most of the year when they came out... Played catch up... Only did One, but wished I made more...

Yea, I was deployed on the tail end of the 4. Playing catch up is never fun. I have 19 pair of 4s. 28 including multiples. Kills me because I'm missing the ones I really want.

Yea, I was deployed on the tail end of the 4. Playing catch up is never fun. I have 19 pair of 4s. 28 including multiples. Kills me because I'm missing the ones I really want.

QFT! I got 20, 26 with multiples... Which ones u really want and are missing?

Last edited:
Rod u and jslim got me beat lol. I got 23 pairs including my multiples. Id luv to see collection pics from u two. Nice wear.

QFT! I got 20, 26 with multiples... Which ones u really want and are missing?

LOL I'm a slacker bro.
ASG, Both Gradients, Rings (SMH) & Purple Splatters. I'm to the point where I'm ready to trade some of my doubles or sell to complete my stash.

Rod u and jslim got me beat lol. I got 23 pairs including my multiples. Id luv to see collection pics from u two. Nice wear.

Thanks bro... You got that quality tho... Sometime, ill make a collection pic...

LOL I'm a slacker bro.
ASG, Both Gradients, Rings (SMH) & Purple Splatters. I'm to the point where I'm ready to trade some of my doubles or sell to complete my stash.

Thanks man, you ain't slacking my man... We both missing something we want and we both played catch up... Collection pic someday bro?

Damn nice wear!!

Thanks man, you ain't slacking my man... We both missing something we want and we both played catch up... Collection pic someday bro?

Yea. I'll take one soon. I took one a few months ago but I've added a few doubles since then. I'd love to get a pic of all my Kobes. Soon enough hopefully. I'm trying to get a pair of Sunshine Adidas from my boy but he's being stubborn!

Yea. I'll take one soon. I took one a few months ago but I've added a few doubles since then. I'd love to get a pic of all my Kobes. Soon enough hopefully. I'm trying to get a pair of Sunshine Adidas from my boy but he's being stubborn!
Looking forward to it bro...

I see you Sdub. Those dds are so amazing in person w/ the splatter and laces. Def slept on cw. Nice pickups. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom