Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Joined May 29, 2013
Arrived 1-2 weeks ago but was only able to open the package today..Kobe 4 "Inline" and I doubled up on the Kobe 4 "Del Sol"

dhdSupreme

formerly dhd28
Joined Jun 29, 2010
Nice that the Inlines you got haven't really yellowed. Be weary of that... I loved my inlines but I went away for a couple of years while it was being stored in the garage. (Mistake) When I got back the upper had turned piss yellow.

Joined May 29, 2013

Nice that the Inlines you got haven't really yellowed. Be weary of that... I loved my inlines but I went away for a couple of years while it was being stored in the garage. (Mistake) When I got back the upper had turned piss yellow.
Thanks for the heads up..Yeah this is my second pair of Inlines and the first pair I had I wore to the ground and became yellowed overtime. The Inlines I got were VNDS and it seems well stored but expecting it to yellow as well with time and use

Joined Dec 26, 2008
this shoe had the best colorways with del sol, carpe diem, joker, chaos. too bad it wasnt very durable for basketball wise :frown:
I played in my inlines over 100 times and they are still going... Maybe u had a bad pair....

Looking forward to the FTB pack IV in the dust/dust colorway... Hopefully pics surface soon

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Man...those McFly IVs :smokin I actually just made a XI iD based off of those, hope they turn out well.

Joined Oct 9, 2005
Man I wish I would have copped em. Lol I made a pair on 2K as well. Finding 4s in Ds or nds condition is like finding a pure gold unicorn.

Joined Mar 27, 2013
All of the IV's I own have been my size. Would going a .5 size up on these be a significant difference in foot spacing?

Last edited:
Joined Mar 27, 2013
I appreciate the feedback. Pulled the trigger on a DS pair .5 a size larger than I usually wear.

Joined Mar 27, 2013
i can wear a 12, and 12.5 in these...not much difference. which ones did you get?
Picked up these in an 11.5. I've been Holding out for when I come across the black MVP POP joints but couldn't let these slide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom