Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Here is my updated ZK4 collection. Only missing the venoms and I'd be super happy. Absolutely love the zk4s. Amazing shoe.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

pimp.gif

Sick collection! 
pimp.gif

Here is my updated ZK4 collection. Only missing the venoms and I'd be super happy. Absolutely love the zk4s. Amazing shoe.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

pimp.gif

Sick collection! 
pimp.gif

damn wish I could've picked up a pair of RICE aways (black pair) all gone now
tired.gif

damn wish I could've picked up a pair of RICE aways (black pair) all gone now
tired.gif

^Thanks Jon appreciate that fam. I was very blessed being able to cop all the ones I have, thank God. Def my fav pair is my CD's by far followed by the MLK's. 4's are epic to me.

^Thanks Jon appreciate that fam. I was very blessed being able to cop all the ones I have, thank God. Def my fav pair is my CD's by far followed by the MLK's. 4's are epic to me.

^thanks kob8! I'd like to see your collection to

Man, your IV collection puts mine to shame... I only got the CDs, Del Sols, PoP, and Chaos....Regret moving my Aces and 3M Lowe Merions....
indifferent.gif

^thanks kob8! I'd like to see your collection to

Man, your IV collection puts mine to shame... I only got the CDs, Del Sols, PoP, and Chaos....Regret moving my Aces and 3M Lowe Merions....
indifferent.gif

I wish I would have picked up more of these when they were out. Definitely my favorite kobe

I wish I would have picked up more of these when they were out. Definitely my favorite kobe

Dope collection pic trunkz
pimp.gif
 & props to everyone else for contributing.
Still rockin' & lovin' this shoe
smile.gif

Dope collection pic trunkz
pimp.gif
 & props to everyone else for contributing.
Still rockin' & lovin' this shoe
smile.gif

Draft days... I had no idea they existed until I got a pair of the draft day Vs... lol.
Those are my personal favorite
pimp.gif

Draft days... I had no idea they existed until I got a pair of the draft day Vs... lol.
Those are my personal favorite
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom