Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Regret never getting a pair of 4s especially the CD's 
ohwell.gif

ive been playing in my olympics for 3 years now, one of the best balling shoes ive ever had. been looking for jokers home rice and all star games in a 10 for forever

ive been playing in my olympics for 3 years now, one of the best balling shoes ive ever had. been looking for jokers home rice and all star games in a 10 for forever

Thanks for the love yall. ^Man keep your eye out on ebay a lot of ppl have been unloading their 4's especially in sizes 11 and down. Got my cuz the all-stars in a 10 not too long ago.

Thanks for the love yall. ^Man keep your eye out on ebay a lot of ppl have been unloading their 4's especially in sizes 11 and down. Got my cuz the all-stars in a 10 not too long ago.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I agree.... Love playing in my del sols......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I agree.... Love playing in my del sols......
pimp.gif

wore my IV Rings couple weeks ago... IVs are my favorite Kobe shoe...

wore my IV Rings couple weeks ago... IVs are my favorite Kobe shoe...

I wasn't on here when the IV's came out but is there a reason that I can't find a MPLS pair?

My first pair was the Del-Sol in a 14 little big but
pimp.gif
still my favorite shoe

I wasn't on here when the IV's came out but is there a reason that I can't find a MPLS pair?

My first pair was the Del-Sol in a 14 little big but
pimp.gif
still my favorite shoe

Back
Top Bottom