Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Yeah the sole is a bit pink but my friend hopefully can fix that I don't know I'll post a pic later and I wanted to know what you guys think.
EDIT: probably the best photos i can get right now. it's like a light pink. doesn't really bother me. these are my favorite shoes of ALL TIME and the wait was worth it.

A little pink doesn't hurt lol.....it's to be expected when ZK4s just chill in the box with the acidic tissue paper. It's like a fine wine when the outsole changes color. Lol.

Flip Jays those LIVESTRONGs just made my day. I only wish to be that lucky one day and come across some. Hell, I can't even find ASGs in my size.

If I muster up the energy ill post my ZK4 collection.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Just taken tonight. I'm missing a few CW's obviously but hopefully I come across them as time progresses.....

still looking for that black rice pair man.

Kobe 4 rice (black) > any other rice pe

^^ yea buddy. Agreed on the Away Rice ZK4. I love the Away Rice ZK5 as well. They're like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays.

^^ yea buddy. Agreed on the Away Rice ZK4. I love the Away Rice ZK5 as well. They're like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays.

Dope collection there Jslimm 1985, 2 pairs of chaos!!
Venom's.............the only pair I don't have that I need. If that's the dope four you have ckalange then you don't need any others imo......apart from some del sol's:D

Last edited:
Great pics everyone! I will be posting my collection real soon. 4's are my fav kobe shoe and among my all-time favs.

Agreed. Del Sols (Madison Square Massacres) are a must! Wish I could double on them. IV's have definitely grown on me throughout the years. I had to play catch up on the IVs because I've always loved Kobe but slept on his kicks. Yes, I know.....I should be ashamed of myself.

Last edited:
Thanks Jslimm.....u got a pretty thorough collection yourself. now I have to work on doubling up so I can rock some of these. Unfortunately the three K4s I'll probably never have a chance to grab are the Matadors, Christmas Day ids and the Mother Lovers...was pumped to be able to get the venoms tho

Dope collection there Jslimm 1985, 2 pairs of chaos!!
Venom's.............the only pair I don't have that I need. If that's the dope four you have ckalange then you don't need any others imo......apart from some del sol's:D
Thanks red...i was thinking the same, i might close the book on K4s unless I can double up on these...wouldnt mind buying used. Def agree with the "dope 4"! aside from the ones i listed above that are dope-impossible to find....

You and me both ckalange. I'd like to be buried in some mother lovers!

You're collection is more than sufficient though. I feel you on trying to double on a lot of them so you can actually wear em lol.

^ Amazing pictures and the collections posted above are beautiful.

I've trashed a few Kobe IV's and only have a few pairs left DS, the colorways on this shoe were just incredible.

I've always wanted those BJ2F colorway as well, now it's pretty damn near impossible to find a size 12 especially for a good price.

^Nice pics Rod. Chaos 4's are a must. I'm glad it was an easy cop for me on NDC when they dropped. Everyone was hating on them at the time, now look!

^Nice pics Rod. Chaos 4's are a must. I'm glad it was an easy cop for me on NDC when they dropped. Everyone was hating on them at the time, now look!

Thanks Greed... Still rocking the pair we traded... Then I picked up 2 more :smile: can't get enough of them... Quality is top notch!

736d1157_image.jpeg

Last edited:
I've seen some up on eBay in my size,13. but as usual don't have the cash for them but when I do, not a single pair can be found.

First saw another pair of Carpe Diem. Spidemans, Inlines and now

THE MPLS PAIR :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm going on the hunt for these when I get my money straight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom