Kobe IV Appreciation thread

For me the 4's are the best. I mean the colorblocking, theme's, comfort, casual appeal, performance was all AMAZING! I mean the 4's started some great theme's (chaos, pop, del sol, inline, MLK, rice, etc). And the carpe diems is THE BEST looking nike kobe shoe imo with MLK's and Venoms coming in next.

MLKs> any other Kobe shoe PERIOD to me...

after Jordan Vs, the Kobe IV is probably my next favorite shoe of all time.

^ You see my avatar sir. I had 3 pairs of MLK's at one point but sold one. MLK's are beautiful. Kobe 4's are probably my fav shoe over jordan xi's and after the Adidas KB8's.

MLKs> any other Kobe shoe PERIOD to me...

after Jordan Vs, the Kobe IV is probably my next favorite shoe of all time.
:tongue:

Last edited:
Go on player....but at the same time @#$% you! :lol: I want a pair

Just got these in. Finally a 13. The first time I bought these were a 14. SO HAPPY! :D

Great pickup on the del sol's hood17. Dope pic of your 4 mlk's spoiledfeet! wish I could get another pair. Just been looking at my all star 4's to recover from the shock of seeing the first all star 8 pics. How could they get it so wrong...........

had some fun times wearing the del sols. Remember hitting 5 threes in one quarter in those.
I could not miss. :smokin
It's the shoes I tell ya!

Great pickup on the del sol's hood17. Dope pic of your 4 mlk's spoiledfeet! wish I could get another pair. Just been looking at my all star 4's to recover from the shock of seeing the first all star 8 pics. How could they get it so wrong...........

Haha. The ASG 8s are rubbing a lot of folks the wrong way. The ASG 4s can do no wrong......

I dunno why they've gone with all this bright colour bs on the Kobe lines these days. What happened to the original black/reds, all red asgs, white based shoes. At least let us ID them!

I dunno why they've gone with all this bright colour bs on the Kobe lines these days. What happened to the original black/reds, all red asgs, white based shoes. At least let us ID them!
Thats very true, bright colors are good but i want a classic colors like before..by the way all these bright colored kicks are for kids
Imo not my cup of tea.it must be me im aging

Best up come of 2013 for me so far.

Just bought 2 pairs of Del Sols for $220! One pair DS and the other paid VNDS. I couldn't believe the price. Shoutout to sole supremacy in the bay area for the hook up! 

One of my top 3 favorite Kobes, now I finally have another pair to ball in and another pair to wear casually! Very happy man. 

Last edited:
wat upJslimm. Speaking of del sols I had 2 break mine out. love these! Especially since Kob dropped 61 @ msg.

Back
Top Bottom