Kobe IV Appreciation thread

I want the ASGs but $300 for a pair with a slightly yellowed sole is too much on eBay. 

There's another pair on eBay that I reckon I've seen there for close to 2 years sitting at $450. I recently messaged the guy seeing if he wants to knock down the price a bit so he can sell them. Wouldn't budge. Obviously doesn't want to part with them.

Thanks for the comments guys! 300 for All Stars is Crazy... Honestly a slightly used pair isnt worth more than 180 considering that there is history to the shoe and its almost impossible to find.

Last edited:
Awesome collection there Josh! Don't worry about the phone pic man, the heat is still showing through haha

Ive seen DS pairs go for less than 150 shipped, within the last year or so at that.

Just because theyre hard to find doesnt make em crazy in price.

Awesome collection Josh!

On another note, does anyone know if every pair of venoms that were released were sample tagged??
Cheers guys

Ive seen DS pairs go for less than 150 shipped, within the last year or so at that.

Just because theyre hard to find doesnt make em crazy in price.

I want to know where you're browsing Dubl.....lol if I find a pair for less than $150 DS I'd give the seller an extra $30!

I want to know where you're browsing Dubl.....lol if I find a pair for less than $150 DS I'd give the seller an extra $30!
It's easy if you steadily search. It's surprising the good things some people have yet have no idea what they actually have.

few people in FB groups Im a part of. Ive seen ds pairs bought and sold multiple times for less than 200. Too bad none of em were my size.

It's easy if you steadily search. It's surprising the good things some people have yet have no idea what they actually have.

yup... just like I got venoms for 115 shipped, and carpe diems for 120 shipped over a year after released. Both DS.

For sure man, thanks. Hurts to see that used pair on eBay right now... I just can't do it :frown:

I saw them on eBay those are not worth the money. :smh:

I wish people would start selling theirs for a decent price. Including TB IDC IDC. Only thing I want out here are Roshes other than that I'll take all the IV's or V's I can right now.

Question, im in the market for some size 12 Rices and Aces

how much im looking at :nerd:

Question, im in the market for some size 12 Rices and Aces

how much im looking at :nerd:
Really depends which version.

I got my home aces a few years back Ds for 140 shipped.( Same dude offered me all stars for 250, at the time I thought he was crazy for that being he gave me the aces for so low... If I had that opportunity now :\ )

Away rices, and home aces tend to go for more. I'd suggest you check out rifla and footage websites.

Really depends which version.

I got my home aces a few years back Ds for 140 shipped.( Same dude offered me all stars for 250, at the time I thought he was crazy for that being he gave me the aces for so low... If I had that opportunity now
ohwell.gif
)

Away rices, and home aces tend to go for more. I'd suggest you check out rifla and footage websites.
Agreed. Away Rice and Home Aces are seen a little less frequent. Max price I've seen on any rice or ace is about $240. They can be found for less though.

^Agreed. CD 4's are the best nike kobe shoe I've seen! Great colorblocking and that icy sole...Still need venoms tho but I'd take CD's over venoms if I had to choose only 1.

^same here trunkz, would love to have a pair of venoms but i dont think its going to happen. I'll settle for what ive got. Rotation's for march:smile:

I'll take CDs but can't be mad at ppl choosing MLKs.

Finally dusted these off to rock em

Took them out of the closet for a pic. And forgot to charge my cameras battery, so i shot one with the phone. lol:D
boy thats sick!

havent seen a collection of IV like yours before!

are you still missing any IVs?

The Kobe IV's are probably my favorite basketball shoe. When they first came out I was just amazed by the comfort. I beat my Del Sols to the ground by playing outdoor basketball with them but I'm glad this year I was able to rebuy some of the KB IV's I wanted back in the day. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom