Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Question, I haven't bought a Kobe since the 2k4. Heard a lot of positive things about kb system 8 but on eastbay it had the fit as narrow . Now I don't have a very wide foot it's just not narrow. Could I get away with my true size or should I go a half a size up.
These will only be worn to ball in . Thoughts/suggestions ?
The Nike brand generally runs more narrow compared to other brands. A half size up would give more for width than length. If you have other Nike brand shoes, we suggest purchasing the sizes you have previously.

EastbayRep -Mai

I am lookin for the Chaos Kobe IV..I found a DS pair for 1,000 shipped :lol:

What would b a fair price range to offer this dude?

Smh wow! Thats a lot of money..i would pay around 300.

Last edited:
Heads up someones unloading a bunch of size 12s on ebay.

Last edited:

Yea, that's absurd. That's Venom prices. For something like a Chaos or a MLK I'd say $300-$400 and $400 is up there. Just depends on how bad you want them my man.

Last edited:

:D

Rest in Peace DLEE2703 (Aliston)... One of my favorite Niketalk members... Good-hearted, helped out many people... One of the biggest Kobe (IV) heads I have personally met...

Last edited:
^LOL it's not fair what you do MJ. You make kicks that are already beautiful, look even better. I can personally say that your photography made me like some kicks that I wouldn't look twice at!

R.I.P DLEE, my sympathies to his family & friends.
As usual super dope chaos trunkz & mjrod:smile:

Last edited:
That's a travesty. Sorry to hear that. Didn't know him personally but I know if a few of the OG NTers are paying homage he must've been a great guy.

R.I.P DLEE, my sympathies to his family & friends.
As usual super dope chaos trunkz & mjrod:smile:
thanks homie...

And a photo I made for DLEE as he helped me get both shoes... I met him for the Silver Kobe Vs on vacation for the first time...

Kobe IV Away Finals is one favorite IVs...

Last edited:
RIP DLEE. I never interacted with him, but from all accounts he was a great guy.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom