Kobe received advice from... the King of Pop? Vol. Good Read

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/n...=aw-kobebryantchat112310

MINNEAPOLIS – Out of nowhere one afternoon, Michael Jackson made a call to the irrepressible and isolated Kobe Bryant(notes), and so much changed for him. From a distance, the King of Pop could sense so much of his own obsessive genius within the prodigy. Bryant was the 18-year-old wonder for the Los Angeles Lakers, and no one knew what to make of a restlessness borne of a desperate desire for greatness.

“He noticed I was getting a lot of [expletive] for being different,

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/n...=aw-kobebryantchat112310

MINNEAPOLIS – Out of nowhere one afternoon, Michael Jackson made a call to the irrepressible and isolated Kobe Bryant(notes), and so much changed for him. From a distance, the King of Pop could sense so much of his own obsessive genius within the prodigy. Bryant was the 18-year-old wonder for the Los Angeles Lakers, and no one knew what to make of a restlessness borne of a desperate desire for greatness.

“He noticed I was getting a lot of [expletive] for being different,

Nah if someone cares enough about dude to get super giddy about reading how the king of pop gave him advice then they're probably a member of koberiders.com...

Nah if someone cares enough about dude to get super giddy about reading how the king of pop gave him advice then they're probably a member of koberiders.com...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If someone cares enough about Aaron Rodgers to put him in his sig then they're probably a member of aaronrodgerwillyoupleasehavesexwithme.com

If someone cares enough about Aaron Rodgers to put him in his sig then they're probably a member of aaronrodgerwillyoupleasehavesexwithme.com

Even though it was literally 25% of the article? 

Even though it was literally 25% of the article? 

Originally Posted by TonyReali

laugh.gif
  got em

dope article btw

laugh.gif
  got em

dope article btw

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Great read....

Dudes can't go one thread without arguing over Kobe.

Anyway, I've always respected Kobe's drive, but this article draws more respect. Dude is the last of a dying breed it seems.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Great read....

Dudes can't go one thread without arguing over Kobe.

Anyway, I've always respected Kobe's drive, but this article draws more respect. Dude is the last of a dying breed it seems.

was def a good read...his thoughts on making his teammates better was real spit....quotes should be added to that Chuck's top 5 thread

was def a good read...his thoughts on making his teammates better was real spit....quotes should be added to that Chuck's top 5 thread

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
  got em

Did he really get me though?
laugh.gif

I coulda posted 100 Aaron Rodgers articles over the last few years but like I said I can go to packers boards for that. OR, WAIT A MINUTE! I could post it in the Official Packers thread on NT... And I haven't checked lately, buttttttt I think the Lakers have one of those, and I'm pretty sure everyone that would give a damn about Kobe getting Jesus Juice recipe's probably check that somewhat regularly.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
  got em

Did he really get me though?
laugh.gif

I coulda posted 100 Aaron Rodgers articles over the last few years but like I said I can go to packers boards for that. OR, WAIT A MINUTE! I could post it in the Official Packers thread on NT... And I haven't checked lately, buttttttt I think the Lakers have one of those, and I'm pretty sure everyone that would give a damn about Kobe getting Jesus Juice recipe's probably check that somewhat regularly.

Back
Top Bottom