Kobe Retro Pack

They could charge just about anytbing they want for these. Between laker fans, kobe fans and resellers, these will be gone.

GR would be a smart business decision. They would still sell out because God knows how many would at least double up if not more. Not to mention everyone on NT!

I like packs but the 8slook good in these... Shoes kinda plain & I'm a celtics fanatic [emoji]128558[/emoji]wouldn't mind these hopefully the away & home both drop...9s gone be live too

Well I only want the 3's in sz9-10 so I'll split if someone wants. It would benefit my wallet too. May regret it down the line but I'll cross that bridge then.
I'll be keen to split and take the J8's in a size 9, just need them sent to Australia bro

So, I'm assuming the 7 + 11 pack is right around the corner then? I remember Kobe playing in those that season way more than the 3's and 8's.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
100 pairs wow....Kali Linux boys fall back it's over ya head lol

Last edited:

First it had a hat in the pack, not shoes and second Don C's products are overpriced to begin with.
2 shoes

limited

think what you want, its cool
Yep.  I agree.  I could see this pack being $700 easily.  Shooting Stars and Pantone's were $500.  Nike/JB not about to sell these for the same price when they know they can charge whatever they want and sellout in seconds...
roll.gif

Yep.  I agree.  I could see this pack being $700 easily.  Shooting Stars and Pantone's were $500.  Nike/JB not about to sell these for the same price when they know they can charge whatever they want and sellout in seconds...:rofl:

I agree. They priced that MTM pack at 700. I would be very surprised if this pack is less than that.

Back
Top Bottom