Kobe Retro Pack

Disappointing to say the least if these don't come out to the general public. At some point people are going to get fed up with Nike/JB and they're going to turn their backs on them and move on to other brands. Just imagine being a kid and striking out on these and the entire FTB draw. It wouldn't hurt Nike/JB to do something for fans everyone once in a while, imo, especially when it comes to a marquee player like Kobe.

Don't understand why they're waiting all the way until November to release those 9s. Will cop tho

Kobe dropped 60 in his last game. Nike needs to show love and drop this pack for the common folk lol

It's amazing the hype and interest surrounding these possible Kobe Retros. Maybe not as a pack or even both pairs, but I bet JB will release something Kobe related to strike while it's hot right now..

URL]

URL]

Nike should quickly make a "60+" kobe Frankenstein mashup shoe of all his 60 point shoes like the Jordan 60+ and give it wacky colors as well like the "what the" stuff. I bet it would sell well after last night.

Why do I have a feeling JB will drop these out of no where just like Nike did red octobers

Last edited:
I wonder what was in those Kobe bags. I saw them on the chairs for all of the front row folks....

I wonder what was in those Kobe bags. I saw them on the chairs for all of the front row folks....
"Some of the dedicated fans sitting courtside for Kobe Bryant's last NBA game tonight will be rewarded with free pairs of the "Fade to Black" Nike Kobe 11. ESPN's Darren Rovell posted about the giveaway on Twitter, saying that Nike dropped off 20 pairs in courtside seats." via sole collector

For the prices they paid for those seats, I'm not sure we can call those 'free'. 
laugh.gif

Lol very true. 1.2 million was spent on murch. I wonder how much money was made on the ticket resell market.

Back
Top Bottom