Kobe V sizing ?

I've never had the opportunity to try these on and "true to size" doesn't really help me so I need a comparison.

I wear 8.5 in the Kobe 1's but 8's are too small, however in newer shoes like BB's and Hyperizes and even Nike running shoes, size 8 is perfect and 8.5 is too big.  Any idea what size Kobe V's will fit properly?  Thanks in advance.

My dude, there's a Kobe thread for these kind of questions, but to answer your question, go with the size 8.

First off there's an almost 200 page thread at the top of this forum that you'd be better off asking....

They fit snug with true size, but will form to your foot. If you're going to play ball go with your true size, if casual go with true or .5 size up will be fine. Best bet would be to hit up a foot locker or foot action and try a pair on.

Yea, went though several pages of one of the reviews but didn't see a good answer to that question, so thanks a bunch because I may bid on some tonight without ever trying any on which usually bites me. My footlocker didn't have any last time I was there.  Thanks again.

Originally Posted by rayban776

Yea, went though several pages of one of the reviews but didn't see a good answer to that question, so thanks a bunch because I may bid on some tonight without ever trying any on which usually bites me. My footlocker didn't have any last time I was there.  Thanks again.

Your footlocker didn't have none at all?   That's a first. 

Back
Top Bottom