Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

5:21

Son said Carbon Fever 
roll.gif
lmao

was it Carbon Fever or did he just mis-read it and think it's Carbon Feeber  lmao

So??????????......whens the Kobe XI comin out? Lol

I can already see the press release

"Introducing the Kobe XI. These don't fall apart. Utilizing a revolutionary tech, Free Glue . This Free Glue, manufactured directly in Europe from Italian goats, is designed to bond together the fabric of the shoe, leaving your opponent in disarray. Msrp - $325"

LETS BOYCOTT THE 10'S!!!! Seriously, I wish the entire sneaker community could come together and say no to these prices and quality of shoes. Make Nike have to lower their prices significantly! A shoe, for $200 should never fall apart like the all stars, especially after only a couple wearings. How do we send a message to nike is my question? How could we all together have an impact on the price and quality of shoes?

LETS BOYCOTT THE 10'S!!!! Seriously, I wish the entire sneaker community could come together and say no to these prices and quality of shoes. Make Nike have to lower their prices significantly! A shoe, for $200 should never fall apart like the all stars, especially after only a couple wearings. How do we send a message to nike is my question? How could we all together have an impact on the price and quality of shoes?
Never gonna happen. Most people including myself are never gonna do anything besides walk around in these shoes so the "performance" or durability isnt a huge factor we also live in the age of likes and followers and people can't wait to impress other people online. Instant gratification will never allow a boycott to happen, look at the Just Don 2s, people spent 650 on a hat just to be able to buy the shoes for 350, these aren't high end, handmade shoes. We're talking about shoes still made in China like the rest, now I'm not saying they'll fall apart but I'm just making a point about what people will pay just to say they got it. Nike is rooted far too deep into the culture to ever change, you'd be better off waiting for UA to bankrupt them than to hope for a boycott :lol: ...your best bet is to just wait for them to hit discount which I think most Xs will, besides maybe the ASG pair.

I'd love to say a boycott will work, but it won't. Unless you're talking human or animals rights, someone is going to pay. It's been proven over and over. Your cause is righteous, but in the end, the devil, Nike wins. Like MF Goose sugessted, wait till they're on discount, or use an FTL, Champs, Footaction b'day coupon, or a discount code to some other place if you can't wait for them to hit an outlet.  That's probably the most realistic route. These shoes are LUXURY items. None of us need a pair of Kobe's to make maslow's hierarchy of needs work. It amounts to no one feels bad for us other than our wallet.

Last edited:
No "boycott" is needed.

The flood of all-stars nike will get sent back from the soccer moms who buy these for their kids will be enough. That coupled with Adidias, UA, and Brandblack coming hard at Nike's market share will cause a shift in Nike's strategy of charging more for less or they'll cease to be the world's leading sneaker company.

It won't happen overnight, but its coming. I am the biggest Nike/Jordan head around been that way for 20+ years. More and more other brands have been filling my closet the past few years and for me that trend doesn't look to shift any time size. I have been far more impressed with what Adidas is bringing with boost and brand black than Nike of late.

Yall complaining about the ASG needa chill

Yall already know they fall apart due to the wack material they used for the ASG pair so if you pay 200 for them your a fool

Now if regular pairs are breaking down like that we have a problem, bet some of yall will still cop the ASG's knowing they deteriorate like that and still complain

Oh HELL NAWW. 200 dollars and it comes off like that. Come on.
This upsets the don.

Was excited to cop the all stars for my everyday hoop shoes but not if they gonna peel like this. $200
mean.gif

My year of the snake 8s have been balled in for a year and still no tears rips peeling

Back
Top Bottom