Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Let's look at the positives here. For those calling this year's AS pack "too basic." This means that Nike will never have to do another basic theme ever again... EVER.

A Minnesota NBA ASG comes to mind that nothing but basic could be done.....I could name a couple other hard to theme cities lol

welp i got a call for them asg. i like the sole, plus the fact it actually looks like another clear sole covering that creamsicle sole looks to help preserve.
and it is actually black on the body unlike the blackout which is purple. im done with purple kobe, fades and cloaks in the previous models were done right.
this may be the only cw unless they do go FK.

Sometimes the scoring comes after the blackout...
This could be the post of the year 
laugh.gif

So messed up...

Got my Xs in today. They feel comfortable in the cushioning department. They fit TTS, plenty of breathing room. But that upper...ugh. Super-hard fuse that pops and folds down onto your foot
sick.gif
I'll have to wear some thicker socks while I break these things in.

Damn, definitely getting the blackouts. They look AWESOME.
Havent seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well. Im right there with you though. The Blackouts are a must. My real debate is whether I keep the blue lagoons or not when they come in. Im def getting the blackout.

Guys, I have runners knee.

So with that in mind do the kobe insoles have shock absorption, etc? or should i go with these Dr.scholls active series which says helps relieve runners knee. http://www.drscholls.com/productsandbrands/Products/activeseriesinsoles/index.aspx

I took the insole of the kobe 8s and it looks pretty thick and had a white bag on the buttom of it. BTW sry my ignorance is strong when it comes to the technology in the sneakers. thanks alot for any help guys!

With Nike coming out with really good performing guard shoes(Kyrie 1, Hyperchase, Kobe Mentality) at almost 50% the price of these I wonder if that will hurt sales.

Last edited:
Well at least next year we get to see OVO blk/gold everything for All Star Weekend. Think Nike will throw real owl feathers on them too.

Anyone have experience with SNS? Why are they so cheap?
Good store! So far I've never had any issues with orders from SNS. I'm not sure why they are always a bit cheaper than other European stores. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they have their own currency (instead of the Euro) in Sweden and they don't have to pay/charge as much taxes or something. It's kinda strange though because Switzerland on the other hand has it's own currency too and Stores like Titolo or Nike always charge a lot more than the other European stores.

Last edited:
Guys, I have runners knee.

So with that in mind do the kobe insoles have shock absorption, etc? or should i go with these Dr.scholls active series which says helps relieve runners knee. http://www.drscholls.com/productsandbrands/Products/activeseriesinsoles/index.aspx

I took the insole of the kobe 8s and it looks pretty thick and had a white bag on the buttom of it. BTW sry my ignorance is strong when it comes to the technology in the sneakers. thanks alot for any help guys!

From personal experience i would go with the Dr.Scholls insole, especially if its a lunarlon insole

View media item 1399816Well, looks like Lavine this year is what Derozan was last year. Wearing kobe's all star shoes since he isn't getting the chance to do it himself

I thought lavine was adidas

Crazy how these are flying off shelves, even in Europe where basketball sneakers are nowhere near as popular as in the States. Meanwhile I took my pair back to the store. I wasn't convinced by the materials and fit. I like the concept and I think they look dope but imo there are a lot of really dope basketball sneakers out there at the moment so it didn't make much sense to me to keep an average shoe like the Kobe X. (speaking from performance point of view)

Back
Top Bottom