Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I really like the Kobe X. If I strike out on the BOB or Liberty 10s this weekend I'll pick up a pair of the 5AM Flights or Blackouts for sure!

Nike upped the quantity, raised prices, and they are now the ultimate reseller.

And many predicted it. Fine my me. I'm buying more shoes now than ever. I just know when to wait for a sale. I will be grabbing the Blackout pair next weekend no doubt. My first Kobe X.

I like the All Stars but I don't $200 like them. The $245 price tag to ID them is also pretty ridiculous. The Blackouts will definitely be my first X though.

Fighting the urge to cop. The only thing stopping me is the fact that the extra fuse might start to peel.

Same here bro, but then I think I can hoop in them for a couple of months, they peel, and back to Nike they go for a $200 voucher and boom, another pair of shoes.... *scratches head, grabs car keys, drives to House of hoops*

Can you buy from house of hoops or wherever and return it to Nike if it peels like that?
You can always try.  In this case, it's difficult to say because nothing is actually breaking or not functioning as it should but they would likely honor it under warranty.  Kobe 8s were rejected for tears in the EM due to them saying it was wear and tear.  Worst case is you just peel away all the layering to get to the mesh underneath.

Same here bro, but then I think I can hoop in them for a couple of months, they peel, and back to Nike they go for a $200 voucher and boom, another pair of shoes.... *scratches head, grabs car keys, drives to House of hoops*

Excellent point haha, gonna hit up my HOH on my lunch. Check em out.

You can always try.  In this case, it's difficult to say because nothing is actually breaking or not functioning as it should but they would likely honor it under warranty.  Kobe 8s were rejected for tears in the EM due to them saying it was wear and tear.  Worst case is you just peel away all the layering to get to the mesh underneath.

Actually thought the same thing about getting to the Mesh if it peeled.

and lowered the quality.

$140 back in the day got us a solid pair of Kobe V or VI that didn't have some stupid foam for comfort.

i can't believe they want $245 for a fuse nikeid Kobe shoe.. $245 got us fly knit just a few days ago!!

That's why no Kobe's for me this year. Of course, I will still be in this thread. :lol:

and lowered the quality.

$140 back in the day got us a solid pair of Kobe V or VI that didn't have some stupid foam for comfort.

i can't believe they want $245 for a fuse nikeid Kobe shoe.. $245 got us fly knit just a few days ago!!

Nothing but truth in this post... :smokin

Repped

Last edited:
and lowered the quality.

Nothing but truth in this post... :smokin

Repped

Man those days are long gone, im just really upset they upped the price for a wack upper

Like it should of been flyknit from the get at least for 180, but no they added the wack zoom bag like the KD's, I really dont feel to comfy in those

Lemme end this now [/Rant]

Toe box comparison
Not even close. Nike really dropped the ball on what seems to be Kobe's final sig 
mean.gif

First model I'm sitting out since the 4

Not even close. Nike really dropped the ball on what seems to be Kobe's final sig 
mean.gif

First model I'm sitting out since the 4
The Kobes are sitting in every footlocker I have here. Easy pick up for the 5ams and plenty of the Allstars. Passing on both. Crazy how these arent selling like the older models used to. Is it partially due to Kobe being hurt and the Lakers being garbage? or is this 10 model average?

The Kobes are sitting in every footlocker I have here. Easy pick up for the 5ams and plenty of the Allstars. Passing on both. Crazy how these arent selling like the older models used to. Is it partially due to Kobe being hurt and the Lakers being garbage? or is this 10 model average?

Who cares how their selling

Back
Top Bottom