Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Out of Easters.....

8s, 10s, 9s in that order.
happy.gif

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...92A8D9B9-A300-43F1-AD78-B5E8AD39C708.jpg.html
Question. Did you stay to the same size with all of them?
I did

They almost have a Christmas vibe to them color wise. Put them next to the LeBron 11 Xmas for comparison. Anyway the flyknit on the upper collar of the X elite looks nearly paper thin. Looks like no glue just straight fk

The X in general aren't liked my many because we were spoiled with flyknit with the last model. So people are holding out for that.

Expect the thread to pickup when the elite lows drop.

The X in general aren't liked my many because we were spoiled with flyknit with the last model. So people are holding out for that.

They won't. What else would make the 9s special if they were to release flyknit in every model?

They won't. What else would make the 9s special if they were to release flyknit in every model?

Nike wants to make money. They know an elite low will sell and they will likely release in the summer.

Just my opinion tho

They use the same or updated versions of tech going from one model to the next all the time. Just think of the Hyperdunk introducing flywire uppers on basketball shoes and all the models that followed using the same thing or an updated version of that upper. The 9s are still "special" for being the first ever basketball shoe to have used flyknit.

Last edited:
Looking like snakes, visually a much better job with the flyknit pattern this year. Will have to see how they feel.

Easter 8 is the best easter Kobe but far from the best 8, Mambacurial smashes them into a million little pieces.
According to SN, the WT is the best 8 lol and possibly best Kobe Nike ever released. SMH.

I don't have a pair but I just can't agree. I like the X Mas, Easter, BHM, Sulfur, Fade, MC more.

Surprised they didn't throw the Sparks in a bracket for more laughs.

Surprised the MP 9 didn't win. And if they did the bracket thing again next year with Kobes could you guys picture the X being there?

Lol I see everybody loves the fades.

Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks the easters are the best kobe 8.

Back
Top Bottom