Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Wtk 8 winning that thing is a joke. !
Grinch
htm
Beethoven
bruce Lee's
Easter 8s
Meastro
Masterpiece
Mvp 4s
Big stage 5

Who voted?

i havent bought a recent release in years. how does "nike lab work"

is it by the sneakers app or something else 

excuse my ignorance
NikeLab = you're not getting them
laugh.gif

HTM Xs are just hot air.

Those black and white MC IX HTMs? oooof...

Hopeful for some flyknit low GRs, but then again...we only got three IXs
mean.gif

The HTM colorways, as stated on Nike's news page, will be released twice. The first time wil be on april 14th, in their Milan nikelab location (as the kobe 9 elite low HTM were). After that, it says they will release at a later date in the summer at other Nikelab locations. Nike's finally giving us a chance (albeit only at 21mercer in NYC).

Good luck with that. Personally, I was a fan of the 9 HTM, Beethoven, MP, MC, Prelude 2.

Was surprised the other 9 HTM MC, Details, 8 XMas, 8 BHM, 8 Fades and other earlier models. Just seemed like a hype beast bracket.

Here's to hoping we get "real" iD options this model. If they repeat themselves with the "colored" and fade options and leave us with black/grey and an overhyped MC i'm going to be upset

New topic. Apparently the WTK 8 is the greatest Kobe ever. So says SN voters. Thoughts gentleman?

100% False. That poll is 100% driven by hype.

I like these more than the 9s. much more.

me too. I felt the 9 elite lows were to bulky. With the X's they look sleeker and slimer like most flyknit models are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom